Elon Musk to appear on Joe Rogan podcast on Thursday.

damn I can’t wait, I really hope it’s one of the better episodes

He has developed special technology to help rescue the last remaining brain cells in Joe's head out through the winding caverns of his ear canal before they all die from Alpha Brain.

Do you guys watch the show live? I usually watch an episode over 3-4 days. I can't sit there for 2.5 almost 3 hrs.

giphy.gif

Hope Joe brings up the recent dispute Elon has in regards to "pedo" cuber diver.

Last edited:
He has developed special technology to help rescue the last remaining brain cells in Joe's head out through the winding caverns of his ear canal before they all die from Alpha Brain.

I guess I have a weakness for Rogan, especially when he's high as fuck saying stupid shit. He has provided thousands of hours of podcasts people can listen to and they range from uninteresting to downright enthralling. He also somehow gets really high level guests you wouldn't think possible.

Do you guys watch the show live? I usually watch an episode over 3-4 days. I can't sit there for 2.5 almost 3 hrs.
I can lay down and listen to 2 or 3 back to back if I have absolutely nothing going on. Love relaxing while watching them.

Man, it's incredible how Joe just fucking makes it happen in so many different career fields.

Getting huge guests on arguably the most well known podcast in the world. Really somewhat responsible for making podcasts cool.

Most well know UFC commentator ever

Successful comedian with his own specials

TKD champion

Syndicated Fear Factor host

Sitcom show actor

BJJ black belt

Etc....dude is amazing

I can lay down and listen to 2 or 3 back to back if I have absolutely nothing going on. Love relaxing while watching them.

Man, it's incredible how Joe just fucking makes it happen in so many different career fields.

Getting huge guests on arguably the most well known podcast in the world. Really somewhat responsible for making podcasts cool.

TKD champion

Sitcom show actor

BJJ black belt

Etc....dude is amazing
You forgot
Total Friggin Moron

TKD champion

Sitcom show actor

BJJ black belt

Etc....dude is amazing

For sure. I mean I know people talk shit around here about Rogan being a dumb-ass but I love his podcasts and you are correct, he has been very successful in a variety of ways. He also always seemed bulletproof to me. He would go on a podcast smoking weed and talking shit during a time before it was more socially acceptable but never suffered the blowback other celebrities do where they lose their jobs. Nobody ever tried to fire him even though he was pretty risky with his behaviors and words.

I personally gained a lot from listening to his discussions, I don’t understand some of the hate he gets

Should've been on TFATK.
At least Callen owns a Tesla.

Not even Elon is that good.

inb4 its only a 30min episde

Back