Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

Teslas always seemed like decent cars to me but the truck is undeniably a dangerous catastrophe.

They became that over time. Originally, and for years after their build quality was quite low. Buyers gave Tesla a pass for they were behind Elons mantra of reducing global warming through EV vehicle usage.

In fact if you look at Tesla car quality their entire design structure is about lowering prefabrication and assembly costs. Why the whole console/dashboard was reduced to a single tablet. Even the sensors they use for Auto Pilot are the cheapest available. *Which is why Tesla vehicles still arent fully autonomous six years after Elon proclaimed they would be.

They became that over time. Originally, and for years after their build quality was quite low. Buyers gave Tesla a pass for they were behind Elons mantra of reducing global warming through EV vehicle usage.

In fact if you look at Tesla car quality their entire design structure is about lowering prefabrication and assembly costs. Why the whole console/dashboard was reduced to a single tablet. Even the sensors they use for Auto Pilot are the cheapest available. *Which is why Tesla vehicles still arent fully autonomous six years after Elon proclaimed they would be.

I heard the sensor tech they're using can never lead to autonomy, camera vs ultrasonic.

Is that old news and have they made improvements?

To me autonomy might be cool but it isn't necessary.

I'm not you, I don't give a flying fuck about his politics.
LOL, who do you think you're fooling? You just conveniently started bitching about him when he started calling the left a bunch of psychos, and bought Twitter to take one the left's fingers off of the scale of media control.

Yes, the Cybertruck is a "dangerous catastrophe", and Twitter is a "Far Right Hellscape". Yeah, I'm sure you'd be using these ridiculous extreme descriptors of his products if he was still Captain Planet: Savior of the Leftoids. Give it a rest. You're about as convincing as every other far left wackjobs in here, trying too pretend that his politics have absolutely nothing to do your opinion of him. Sure bud, we ALL believe you...

I heard the sensor tech they're using can never lead to autonomy, camera vs ultrasonic.

At a professional level im only familiar with LIDAR and RFID. If i had to guess, full autonomy will probably use every type of sensor.

Back