Elliot Hulse

Well, he aint poor no more. I bet he's living it up, all those youtube monies, and the ridiculous amount he charges to hold seminars.

Dressing like Ru Paul is fuggin' expensive.

Don't like where Hulse is now. Good for him for being successful, but he shit on his roots. I've yet to see a good motivational video or good Yo Elliott answers in a few years.

Someone I know bought one of his DVD sets and another strength coach and I sat down and watched for like an hour and it was fucking retarded.
Subscribe to PictureFit on YouTube. I learned so much from that YouTube channel.

Last edited:
Elliot Hulse is great. Great, in all ways. Not everyones tastes, ofcourse, but definately one to check out.. his understanding of bioenergetics, the mind->body correlation and tons of "wierd"(in pl/strongman-land) stuff is epic.

And ofcourse he has haters, jealousy camouflaged as "good critique" is the nature of beta-males who see someone like this :)

Elliot Hulse is great. Great, in all ways. Not everyones tastes, ofcourse, but definately one to check out.. his understanding of bioenergetics, the mind->body correlation and tons of "wierd"(in pl/strongman-land) stuff is epic.

And ofcourse he has haters, jealousy camouflaged as "good critique" is the nature of beta-males who see someone like this :)

Hahaha nice!

Great points worth discussing in the thread. I feel like the laws of bioenergetics don't get enough love on here. Trusting your mind body strength through engaging the vastus-hypothalamus is a great tip I learned in his videos.

his understanding of bioenergetics, the mind->body correlation and tons of "wierd"(in pl/strongman-land) stuff is epic.

Yeah, I remember his video where he said that the correlation was significant at P<0.01. It was epic.

Back