Ellie Setback and his constant hacking on McGregor

Todd498

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lol! This little shit weasel and his nonstop digs at McGregor!! And I've seen him kiss the balls of fighters he's hacked on in person. Hopefully Conor runs into the little fuck one of these days.

I'm no Conor Mark but this guy does seem like a slithery parasite.

Complete little shit weasel. The voice, face, demeanor etc. just Very kickable
Just such a bitch pussy ass thing to be... a professional gossip and shit stirrer. Idk if this is even his profession but he's a grown Ass man so it's still queer as fuc

Ellie Seckbath is the Charlie Zelenoff of boxing Interviewers.

Yeah man I'm Mexican and I notice this dude gets so wet over Mexican or Hispanic fighters. He's on Diaz nuts so hard he calls him #1 P4P UFC legend. When Nate lost the second fight he put up a video talking all kinds of trash and just got slaughtered in the comments. He took it down within a day. I want to see ellie vs Ariel

Looks like this loser goes mental when the camera is on him. he wouldnt get the irony.

I did fallow this guy years ago with his interviews on boxers. It was around when Floyd fought mosley, cotto, etc.
Then now all I see shit talking on Conor just to make his name relevant, he even said that that stockton kid that fought Artem was one of the best boxers in MMA (before the fight), thinks he is a boxer when he sparred with guys going easy with him for fun.
He got acces to interviews with big names because they feelt sorry for him and now he acts like a moron.

Being the GOAT also means being the focus of the greatest number of losers, same reason why the rest of the world hate Murica number 1. Is normal. Conor bless.

Just such a bitch pussy ass thing to be... a professional gossip and shit stirrer. Idk if this is even his profession but he's a grown Ass man so it's still queer as fuc

He also did it while draining Lennox Lewis and Roy Jones' balls.

"H..Hey Roy! Did you see Conor McGregor try and copy you against Alvarez with the hands behind the back thing?! D.. Did you see that Roy?!! And he didn't even do it right because he was standing like five feet away!!"

Fucking little worm. Never mind its MMA and maybe the "Five feet away" thing was do to the possibility of kicks.

Last edited:
Back