Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

lol at JVS and cubo arguing about this for a week across several threads.

It's only been like half a week. :D

And this argument is going to come up every time he accuses someone else of dishonest debate. Or when he claims (in contrast to whoever he's denigrating at the moment) to take correction with class and dignity. He likes to challenge people to find an example of these things in his posting. Well, here it is.

And this argument is going to come up every time he accuses someone else of dishonest debate. Or when he claims (in contrast to whoever he's denigrating at the moment) to take correction with class and dignity. He likes to challenge people to find an example of these things in his posting. Well, here it is.
lol I am sure this is a conversation with years of build up and irritation.

lol I am sure this is a conversation with years of build up and irritation.

It gets old watching him accuse people of dishonest debate and refusing to alter their arguments in light of contradictory evidence when it's pretty obvious to regulars who aren't nuthuggers that he's not above such things himself (in spite of claiming to be).

@IngaVovchanchyn's character is mercilessly attacked by him, even in threads where she's not participating.

It gets old watching him accuse people of dishonest debate and refusing to alter their arguments in light of contradictory evidence when it's pretty obvious to regulars who aren't nuthuggers that he's not above such things himself (in spite of claiming to be).

@IngaVovchanchyn's character is mercilessly attacked by him, even in threads where she's not participating.

Yeah, he can be a real asshole. Such is the internet. One of the better commenters in the War Room concerning several subjects, but outside of those he is essentially an articulate troll. Unpersuadable and unpersuading.

As far as this thread is concerned, I think it is insightful for Warren supporters to try and fight it out on this hill here and now. If this issue can't be put to rest early, it will continue to hurt Warren politically going forward, and may sink her campaign during the primaries. You'll see folks trying to laugh if off as if none of this matters much, but their unwillingness to let it go shows they know damn well that it matters. It's also smart to try and make this thread about being innocently mistaken concerning family lore, which everyone has done or can relate to, rather than about the exploitation of efforts to racially diversify Ivy league faculty, which not everyone has done or can relate to.

Warren's willingness to be a token woman of color for Harvard based on flimsy family lore and despite being an epitome of white privilege demonstrates to anyone willing to see that there was nothing innocent about this.

I wouldn't say "really stupid." I'd say that she was an Oklahoma-born white girl who liked the idea that there was something more exotic in her 20-plus years ago.
Her stupidity was doubling down and calling out Trump and requesting the cheque. It was a Trump move.

I will call that shit out every time I come across it. I don't need Trump moves coming from the left and the right. It's irritating enough as is.

You'll see folks trying to laugh if off as if none of this matters much, but their unwillingness to let it go shows they know damn well that it matters. It's also smart to try and make this thread about being innocently mistaken concerning family lore, which everyone has done or can relate to, rather than about the exploitation of efforts to racially diversify Ivy league faculty, which not everyone has done or can relate to.

I can't tell if Jack is going to the barricades over this because he's that invested in damage control for Warren or his ego just won't let him thank me for pointing out the full extent of her claim. I figure some of both. Either way he's trying to equivocate her truthful claim (of a distant ancestor) with her far more highly disputed claim (listing herself as a minority). People can formulate their own conclusions on his motivations. To me one thing is certain, it sure ain't in the spirit of truth-seeking and honest discourse.

Her stupidity was doubling down and calling out Trump and requesting the cheque. It was a Trump move.

I think her best play would have been to take the DNA results and admit she was lily white, contrary to what she'd always thought based on family lore. Had she been willing to eat a little humble pie and endure a few memes, she'd likely have killed this story.

But her stupidity from a political stand point was allowing herself to be feted as Harvard's first woman of color law professor and not expecting that to come back and bite her in the ass. Just because everyone is willing to wink at the obvious racial lie in elite academia doesn't mean the country as a whole is similarly willing.

This thread is great it's gone from "trump btfo" to "well she didn't know she was talking shit at the time". Just take the L and admit she looks like a fool for this lads.

There are two kinds of posters here: those who are watching and laughing at the circus performers from the stands, and those who willingly volunteers to be the trained monkeys performing in the circus itself.

Once the trained monkeys feels like they have personally invested into the circus, they would go all the way with the mental-gymnastics performance in order to keep it going, no matter how ridiculous it gets each day to those in the stands.

There are two kinds of posters here: those who are watching and laughing at the circus performers from the stands, and those who are willingly volunteers to be the trained monkeys performing in the circus.

I thought they were NPC's? Shit, it's hard to keep up. :oops:

I can't tell if Jack is going to the barricades over this because he's that invested in damage control for Warren or his ego just won't let him thank me for pointing out the full extent of her claim.

The fact that you're unable to admit that maybe you're just wrong says a lot, IMO. Especially after you've already admitted that I was right and then got caught red-handed lying about my position on multiple occasions. And the fact that you're circle-jerking with Inga, who is certainly the most dishonest poster here (something you've admitted) also says a lot.

And this argument is going to come up every time he accuses someone else of dishonest debate.

This argument where you kept deliberately mischaracterizing my position even after you were corrected and showed that you're not a man.

The fact that you're unable to admit that maybe you're just wrong says a lot, IMO. Especially after you've already admitted that I was right and then got caught red-handed lying about my position on multiple occasions. And the fact that you're circle-jerking with Inga, who is certainly the most dishonest poster here also says a lot.

Here's you continuing this argument.

giphy.gif

Once again.

That bullshit in parentheses is a lie. Quote me.

Prove your not lying. That's what I'm accusing you of.

Here's you continuing this argument.

Once again.

Prove your not lying. That's what I'm accusing you of.

You keep flipping back and forth between agreeing with my actual point, disagreeing with it, denying that you ever disagreed with it, and then randomly calling me a liar because I exposed your lie.

It all started with a bet that I don't think he paid up on.

The one that ended (up until just now) when I gave full authorization for you to post whatever from the PM's that would prove your case. Or to have @Lead examine the PM's and decide. You declined. Said something like it being beneath you or us to air dirty laundry. Can't remember exactly because all that mattered was you pussied out.

@BAM

The one that ended (up until just now) when I gave full authorization for you to post whatever from the PM's that would prove your case. Or to have @Lead examine the PM's and decide. You declined. Said something like it being beneath you or us to air dirty laundry. Can't remember exactly because all that mattered was you pussied out.

@BAM

The whole point of having the bet in the first place was that I predicted that when Clinton was cleared, you'd just roll up the FBI into your CT. Then to pull some legalistic crap that avoided the spirit of the bet revealed a lot about the kind of man you are (as has your lying in this thread and chumming it up with the likes of Inga). Also, Lead declined to do that; I didn't decline the offer. And you even said that I was mixing up the conversation (i.e., the reason for the bet in the first place) with the letter of it.

Last edited:
Can't quote shit, eh?

So make your position clear. Are you saying, straight up and once and for all, that she never claimed to be a full-blooded NA and that she was clear that the basis for her designation was family lore about a NA ancestor?

The whole point of having the bet in the first place was that I predicted that when Clinton was cleared, you'd just roll up the FBI into your CT. Then to pull some legalistic crap that avoided the spirit of the bet revealed a lot about the kind of man you are (as has your lying in this thread and chumming it up with the likes of Inga).

Again with unsubstantiated accusations. The sign of integrity, decency, and intellectual honesty.

Back