Elizabeth Warren humiliates swamp people Steve Mnuchin

jimmas99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

"Senator Elizabeth Warren can't believe how Trump's Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin believes in establishing a "21st century" Glass-Steagall Act that does not break up the big banks--the key aspect of the original Glass-Steagall Act."

Its so sad to see Trump fill his cabinet with bankers, and still Trump supporters are on his bandwagon.

The video above clearly shows the blatant lies and disregard for the american people, its like they want the economy to crash again.

Last edited:
160808-funny-how-that-works_zpszu6qmnrq.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-02%2Bat%2B11.27.47%2BAM.png

meet-goldman-sachs-the-vampire-squid.jpg

Only costs 100k to get on his economic team? Sign me up.

What is a 21st century Glass-Steagal?

"Senator Elizabeth Warren can't believe how Trump's Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin believes in establishing a "21st century" Glass-Steagall Act that does not break up the big banks--the key aspect of the original Glass-Steagall Act."

Its so sad to see Trump fill his cabinet with bankers, and still Trump supporters are on his bandwagon.

The video above clearly shows the blatant lies and disregard for the american people, its like they want the economy to crash again.

Nobody cares what this ugly old hag has to say.

What is a 21st century Glass-Steagal?

Orwellian babble speak.

It is basically saying, "I can't defend the fact that we need separation from commercial and investment banking, but I'm not really willing to re-institute glass steagall, so I will re-brand glass Steagall to mean something other then the separation of commercial and investment banking".

Welcome to 1984.

Back