Elizabeth Warren Decimates Betsy Devos

tbh on further review I discovered she didn't donate that much this campaign direct to Trump.

It was more like 3M direct to the GOP. She was for Jeb, but while not ever a never Trumper, she never supported Trump.

She bought he seat from the GOP, not Trump. Her family has donated many more millions to the Republicans since the 70s, that is true.
She basically admitted today that the number is around 200 million over that time. It's corruption in plain site and it's the type Trump loves and approves of because he's engaged in it the same way.

It's fucking disgusting.

I'm saying using the system to get yourself through college is a more noble endeavor than using it to avoid taxes because you can't pay your bills.

She didn't lie, she embellished.
First of all, she didn't "use the system to get through college". Her transcripts/applications for Houston, GWU, and Rutgers showed no minority status. She listed herself as white when she taught law at Texas.

It was later in her career that she decided to start listing herself as Native American, particularly at UPenn.

Second of all, it is obvious from your comment that you are a young person who has never filled out a 1040. All rational and law-abiding taxpayers seek to minimize their tax bills through legal means. Taking deductions for losses is done by every successful business that has ever taken a loss, which is damn near every successful business.

That was the locals fault. They screwed up the levee system. They ignored the evacuation notice and then said come bail us out...oh, and make it quick.

Sure, no problem.

The levee system was a bit more complicated than that wouldn't you admit?
Evacuate to where? Another state?! You got me there.

You didn't address you assertion but chose to deflect.

Well Trump might be hiring some idiot grifter lady to destroy public education but Warren is like pocahontas or something. I guess those things cancel each other out!

0e06a17f4be210eeef4b0c8a56bee6bb.jpg

so they are laughable just because they are not expert in the position they have taken? Maybe its time to bring in normal people in these positions and not people who has experienced and ruined. Trump should put inexperienced people at every post to show how overrated experience really is.

Do you feel that way about car mechanics?

For all your trolling, shit memes, and desperate attempts a misdirection; does a christian (like you pretend to be) not want to admit that nominating Devos is a direct contradiction to Trumps "drain the swamp message?"

Can you grow a pair of balls and just try and support her nomination with facts? Or failing that, just try and stay on fucking topic?

For all your trolling, shit memes, and desperate attempts a misdirection; does a christian (like you pretend to be) not want to admit that nominating Devos is a direct contradiction to Trumps "drain the swamp message?"

Can you grow a pair of balls and just try and support her nomination with facts? Or failing that, just try and stay on fucking topic?

All I need to know is that the progressives hate her; therefore I support her.

The progressives are my enemy and are the enemy of my kids.

The bulk of property taxes in CA goes to supporting local schools. My hard earned money should help my kids, not be wasted on futile progressive utopian projects like closing the ''achievement gap" for Dreamers and other chronic underachievers.

All I need to know is that the progressives hate her; therefore I support her.

Then don't ever ask why politicians remain so shitty. Don't ever ask why politicians can so blatantly lie to you and get away with it scot free. Your partisanship is that reason. They know that they can break any promise and award any position, no matter how obviously corrupt, and you will give them a pass for nothing more than they belong to the same political party that you do.

Still a bad and corrupt pick, but that is very interesting. Thanks
well yea, when you're gonna play BBall and you need a 5th spot filled and MJordan and MJohnson sit out, b/c they won't have friends if they play for you, well, you gotta pick the fat kid, that doesn't even like you. (Devos hates Trump)

Elizabeth Warren is a Fraud from Liberal insanity land. She is a nobody, just another back bencher.

so instead of commenting on the OP and the destruction of devos, lets all pile on and shit talk warren lol. nevermind the points that she made in the op.

its like the whole first page of this thread was all coordinated and got the memo. destroy the messenger.

I don't know if Devos is gonna be a good leader or not. But I do know that Trump was trying to nominate a democrat for the position. But other dems pressured them to remove their name from consideration. Trump is trying to get the best person for the job. I'm for closing down the dept of Ed. But I'll give this woman a chance.

DeVos and Carson are laughable picks, what a shitshow. The Warren and Franken lines of questioning need to be presented in their entirety on prime time tv, so the boobs watching the bachelor will know that their kid's education is in potential trouble

The American public education system has been an utter joke for decades.

DeVos and Carson are laughable picks, what a shitshow. The Warren and Franken lines of questioning need to be presented in their entirety on prime time tv, so the boobs watching the bachelor will know that their kid's education is in potential trouble
Your kids education has little to do with Washington. It's more about if you live in a nice community with good kids, good parents and good teachers.

Oh for cryin' out loud . . .

Back