Elizabeth Warren Decimates Betsy Devos

fauxcahontas_zpsf6a7bdfe.jpg

as if any Sec of Ed had to use Pell Grants themselves, or their kids

that was the dumbest question I've possibly ever heard at a confirmation hearing

The idea that someone like you would be concerned with your children getting a complete education is pretty laughable. You value ignorance over discovery so you should think about keeping silent when it comes to discussing things like education.

The idea that someone like you would be concerned with your children getting a complete education is pretty laughable. You value ignorance over discovery so you should think about keeping silent when it comes to discussing things like education.

that was the dumbest question I've possibly ever heard at a confirmation hearing

More like, Betsy Devos is the most unqualified person to even be nominated to this position and it's the most blatant form of pay to play I've ever witnessed for a cabinet seat. She paid $10M for it.

I wouldn't want to face a fierce Indian warrior like Elizabeth Warren.

Elizabeth Warren is a Fraud from Liberal insanity land. She is a nobody, just another back bencher.

Bitch pretended to be Indian to get free money for college. She has no room to talk.

Bitch pretended to be Indian to get free money for college. She has no room to talk.

She's smart for doing that. She used the system just like Trump did to avoid paying taxes for 20 years.

She didn't have a daddy to give her a $2M loan in 1968 to buy a fucking BA from Wharton.

She likely inflated her Cherokee ancestry to advance her career once she got a job at Harvard, but I've never seen evidence of what you allege. Link?

I think the point was that the rich elite are so far removed from the education system that most of us go through.

It should not be considered a big victory. Devos is not that difficult of a target to make look like a fool.
She is getting smacked around due to she has no clue what the fuck she is doing, and it shows.
Her only qualification is her family has donated 200 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS to GOP candidates. Hell the swamp should be named Soros, Koch & Devos memorial swamp.

DeVos and Carson are laughable picks, what a shitshow. The Warren and Franken lines of questioning need to be presented in their entirety on prime time tv, so the boobs watching the bachelor will know that their kid's education is in potential trouble

Another reason I'm glad Trump won is because the absolute idiocy of the jesus freak right wing would be exposed. In 2017 hiding behind imaginary friends won't work.

Another reason I'm glad Trump won is because the absolute idiocy of the jesus freak right wing would be exposed. In 2017 hiding behind imaginary friends won't work.
Lol, this from the side whose most high profile support is from people who pretend to be other people for a living (actors). So impressive.

I don't think Trump is going to "expose" Christians. Evangelical Christians got Trump elected. Trump is a friend to Christians and won't give us anti-Christian judges like Obama or Hillary would.

Back