Opinion Elite US Navy SEALs, army special forces to be tested for drug use

If we’ve learned anything over the past few years the SEAL Teams are a fucking free for all when it comes to drugs, PEDS, criminal behavior, etc.

Can’t have the op tempo they do and not expect a lot of shit to crack and behaviors that aren’t allowed to manifest like crazy.

- PED's and steroids MAY shorten the life-span, and can cause premature death. But so does the strenuous training. Put they have their lifes, the fellow soldiers lifes and career on the line, obviously they will take performance enhancement drugs.

I know this is just testing for show, like USADA.

Fixed your post. They also may improve you abilities enough to make the difference between harm including life and death for yourself and countless others.

Look, I've been in for a while and I can tell you that a lot of Seals do steroids and a lot of pilots take coke or meth. Its pretty much acknowledged at this point...

But they are still excellent

If we’ve learned anything over the past few years the SEAL Teams are a fucking free for all when it comes to drugs, PEDS, criminal behavior, etc.

Can’t have the op tempo they do and not expect a lot of shit to crack and behaviors that aren’t allowed to manifest like crazy.
For sure and the military stands to lose a lot more than some seaman recruit that pushes a mop.

Didn't Bigger Faster Stronger touch upon this?

If you want to have the most badass military in the world, you will need to accept help from chemistry.

This is why China, Russia and Bangladesh will win!!!

no-nooo.gif

They don't need them to live longer. They just need the soldiers to be in a peak form when they are serving.

If anyone deserves less it’s the special operators

maybe these pencil pushers need to bump 13 miles with a rubber dingy on their back

Call me crazy, but I feel like these guys should get a PED pass
They’ve essentially had it. PED use is rampant throughout the SOF community. I doubt they’re going to be doing any real testing because it would seriously degrade their numbers, and only a few that are really dumb about it will end up getting caught

Totally all Natty, bro!:)

Seriously, WGAF? The guys in Special Ops, by definition, are pushing the very limits of what the human body and will are capable of. If they need some chemical assistance to help them carry out their missions and come home in one piece, that decision should be made by them, not someone sitting in a nice, safe office.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter to me if they are taking roids or cocaine. Whatever helps them do there job.

Captain America used peds.

And so did Batman.

- The guy in your avatar, Neimar, Lebron, Michael Phelps, Teddy Riner adn even my beloved man-crushs: Huge Jackedman, Randy Orton and Sha-King O'Neal.

- The guy in your avatar, Neimar, Lebron, Michael Phelps, Teddy Riner adn even my beloved man-crushs: Huge Jackedman, Randy Orton and Sha-King O'Neal.

You take that back about The Hugely Jacked Man! His Gainz come from chicken, tuna and heavy weights, brah!;)

Back