TheMadThinker

@purple
Reaction score
WWE_Elimination_Chamber_2018_Poster.jpeg

Sunday, February 25, 2018
Pre-show begins at 7:00 p.m. ET
Main card starts at 8:00 p.m. ET

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 card

Braun Strowman vs. Elias vs. Finn Bálor vs. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. The Miz; Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 34

Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Mandy Rose vs. Mickie James vs. Sonya Deville vs. Sasha Banks Elimination Chamber match for the WWE "RAW" Women's Championship

Asuka vs. Nia Jax Singles match; If Nia wins, she will be added to the WWE "RAW" Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 34

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Titus O'Neil and Apollo for the "RAW" Tag Team Titles

Ronda Rousey signs her WWE contract

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. The Miztourage (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel) on the Kickoff show​

Go to hell u bitch the rtcccccccc makes the ppv threads around here

No, You hurt my feelings! I would expect that kind of belligerence in MMA forums, but I am more accustomed to wrasslin folk acting like refined gentleman. Never before have I seen such territorial and hostile behavior perpetuated in a wrestling forum.

We will have no more words and may god have mercy on your soul.

WWE_Elimination_Chamber_2018_Poster.jpeg

Sunday, February 25, 2018
Pre-show begins at 7:00 p.m. ET
Main card starts at 8:00 p.m. ET

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 card

Braun Strowman vs. Elias vs. Finn Bálor vs. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. The Miz; Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Universal Championship match at WrestleMania 34

Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley vs. Mandy Rose vs. Mickie James vs. Sonya Deville vs. Sasha Banks Elimination Chamber match for the WWE "RAW" Women's Championship

Asuka vs. Nia Jax Singles match; If Nia wins, she will be added to the WWE "RAW" Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 34

"Woken" Matt Hardy vs. Bray Wyatt

Sheamus and Cesaro vs. Titus O'Neil and Apollo for the "RAW" Tag Team Titles

Ronda Rousey signs her WWE contract

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. The Miztourage (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel) on the Kickoff show​

#EliminationChamberSoWhite

Am I doing this right?

Predictions

- Balor wins the Chamber
- Bayley wins turning heel in the process
- Hardy finally beats Wyatt
- Asuka kills Jax
- Rousey signs with SD instead angering Stephanie
- The Bar and The Club win

Predictions

- Balor wins the Chamber
- Bayley wins turning heel in the process

Bayley joins the Club tomorrow, turns mean hoe
Bayley and Balor were buddy buddy in NXT, it's feasible and fits Balor surrounding himself with friends.

Someone explain how the Miz is still in the upper card.

This is a guy who would be putting the ring together back in the 80s. Him being an upper card wrestler shows how far wresting has fallen.

Someone explain how the Miz is still in the upper card.

This is a guy who would be putting the ring together back in the 80s. Him being an upper card wrestler shows how far wresting has fallen.
There are 12 guys in the main event tonight and next month. Only one of them can cut a better promo and another one is on par. The rest are miles behind and some of them might as well be mutes.

There are 12 guys in the main event tonight and next month. Only one of them can cut a better promo and another one is on par. The rest are miles behind and some of them might as well be mutes.

So the problem is that almost all the upper card guys stink and now a guy like the Miz stands out. Interesting

This guy would be working dark matches during the 80s or driving in the the ring truck to an event.

Back