Elias Theodorou vs. Dan Kelly

Elias has 3 pet Dogs, i knew i hated him. Erase him from earth with those nervous smelly things. yuck

dfdfyu7.gif

Wasn't it funny that all the post fight highlights were of Daniel?

I always think of Dan Kelly as a old man but quickly realized hes only a year older than me.
I do look about 10 years younger than him, but Im sure he has way more miles on his body than me.

Tarzan ain't knocking out that piece of stone Kelly he can punch bag him for 3rds. Werdum/Tybura can be ended on feet or on the ground I like Werdum either way but I also know Tybura can KO in a blink...

Fun fight. Relentless pressure by Kelly! Theodorou looked a little gunshy, but picked up points with his kick-heavy defence.

I think if Elias is going to become a contender at MW he needs to sharpen up his striking tools and improve his finishing ability. Kelly showed him no respect at all

Fun fight. Relentless pressure by Kelly! Theodorou looked a little gunshy, but picked up points with his kick-heavy defence.

I think if Elias is going to become a contender at MW he needs to sharpen up his striking tools and improve his finishing ability. Kelly showed him no respect at all

Agreed! He needz a signature punch, kick, or thing that defines him. He was doing some good stuff with the body kicks to Kelly, but would be nice if he works on some more get in your face walk forward combos, even if it's 1, 2, short bursts in a round, than this fade away from you combos.

That was the weirdest scoring I've seen in a while
Thought Dad Bod had it in the bag.

Pepe here rag on Hair model....you bums forget the fact that he trains at Tristar gym....is normal.

Back