Elder Scrolls Online, PS4

Zeke's Chaingun

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is anyone on? If you're thinking about it, I can hook you up and help out getting started.

I want to try it on Xbox bone, but haven't heard any reviews on it from fellow sherdoggers as well.

tumblr_m2s9fq4WJJ1qjwois.jpg

I want to try it on Xbox bone, but haven't heard any reviews on it from fellow sherdoggers as well.

Been playing it a bunch lately. Join the sherdog club and hit me up GT: Hyperglide

i use to play it, wasnt bad. I just didnt have enough time for it

Just started playing this a month or so ago on PC and am in love. I thousands of hours in Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. This game is an online version of all of them.

I enjoy playing MMO ish games solo and only grouping when I have to. This game is getting me my fix for sure.

I like to complete Bethseda games 100%, so I have ALOT of work to do....

Anyone playing on PC currently?

Do you have to interact with other people? I mean, I'm not antisocial, it's just MMOs usually have a lot of trolls playing. I would love to try it though.

Do you have to interact with other people? I mean, I'm not antisocial, it's just MMOs usually have a lot of trolls playing. I would love to try it though.
when I played you didnt have to, but it was a perk when you did

I noticed that the beta for Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind was up while peeling through Steam last night. Of course this is on PC. I'm not sure what the state of that expansion's development is on the PS4 or the Xbox One.

The trailer released is all trailer, no gameplay, but it definitely gets the blood going for any who recognize Dwarven centurions and their craftmanship. If you're dead set on seeing some gameplay, though, here is the first trailer:

Finally, for those jumping into this MMO universe, even if you're familiar with Tamriel, here are three cinematics from the earlier storyline edited together on YouTube that will catch you up:

Back