Elbows?

Manimal87

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are in muay thai techniques like elbows to the body used too? Ive only seen various elbiw techniques to the head

Never seen that before. Only effective in mma on the ground.

I've seen elbows to the body and legs in muay boran:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kluern.jpg

Hak-Nguang-Aiyara-1.jpg

MM-10-Hak-Nguang-Aiyara-2-.jpg

Muay-Thai-History-2.jpg

06.jpg

Somrak Khamsing

These spinning kicks and variety of elbows in the video are teached in muay thai? Because i thought mae mai techniques are from muay boran. So are these techniques gonna be teached in muay thai?

Last edited:
These spinning kicks and variety of elbows in the video are teached in muay thai? Because i thought mae mai techniques are from muay boran. So are these techniques gonna be teached in muay thai?
Saenchai was at his gym for a long time you see Saenchai fight?

Yes i saw fights from him... I asked these questions. Because these two are a few ones that actually do these moves in muay thai... Thats why i asked if these moves are normally teached in muay thai

Are in muay thai techniques like elbows to the body used too? Ive only seen various elbiw techniques to the head

very uncommon technique, not sure if this was intentionally thrown to the body, or he just threw it and thats where it landed, but none the less, here is a solid elbow to the body at about 2:20

Back