El Cucuy sends a message to Khabob

Khabib was probably eating Tiramisu in his IG post and doesn't want Tony to shit on him.

Sad that being popular on social media and appealing to fans is a top priority nowadays.

Leaving aside the amount of cringe, Tony is actually the guy who has fought his way through and deserves the title shot.
He deserves it way more than Conor, who was gifted a titleshot. Tony earned his place and it would be a travesty if they didn't give him the next shot after Conor beats Khabib, so Conor can Knock him out too. He's earned that right.

He deserves it way more than Conor, who was gifted a titleshot. Tony earned his place and it would be a travesty if they didn't give him the next shot after Conor beats Khabib, so Conor can Knock him out too. He's earned that right.

Lol Conor ain't knocking shit out.

Khabib is gonna wrist ride him for a round or 2 and destroy his face with his patented ground and pound. Cant wait for it to happen and for all the Conor nuthuggers to disappear.

“Unblock me fool. Doctor says I can walk with crutches next week. I’m gonna fuck you up, bro.”

Went to instagram a couple of minutes ago and dude had a video shinning his floors or some shit, just regular stuff 34 year old fighters nursing a horrible knee injury do.<{hughesimpress}>

Khabib wants nothing to do with Tony.

Terrible stylistic match up.

Lol Conor ain't knocking shit out.

Khabib is gonna wrist ride him for a round or 2 and destroy his face with his patented ground and pound. Cant wait for it to happen and for all the Conor nuthuggers to disappear.
I know it's wishful thinking, but my birthday is coming up. I just think it would be hilarious if he beat them both in the first round because of all the people that swear they would both murder him and he's ducking them both. To imagine them watching the guy they love to hate prove them wrong is so delightful. I hope we get to see both fights.

So many nerds with big mouth. You would never say anything like that to tony face to face.

That's a late moving breaking ball you got there. Post looked like it was dead center until the end.

Tony doesn't get being a self promoter doesn't require he be witty or clever.

he should say "iyou think you shudder at my banter? me too, its a nightmare.
Im awkward, socially and in my own head. Watching me put a sentence together is like watchin old people fuck, but you cant hurt me anything like my Tuesday training sessions".

Then say THAT kinda stff over and over, rinse, repeat.

Lol, I wish you were in charge of Tony's communication!

Any Fighter/Celebrity who blocks anybody in social media/Sherdog, is a fucking pussy IMO.

Why? Some people are annoying and deserve to be ignored.

There's no rage like that of a woman scorned.

Back