El Cucuy sends a message to Khabob

conor mcgregor
team tiramisu, which means khabib nurmagomedov
george st pierre
anderson silva
brock lesnar

Not a bad top 5 honestly. I like when any top level fighter likes Brock. We all know he's limited in his skills. But we all want to see him go Donkey Kong on some poor soul.

Last edited:
That's Kevin Lee though, all good, I mix up Khabib and Lee all the time.

Tell him how you really feel Ferguson... :eek:

"How am I supposed to shit talk my future fight if you block me?.....We're still good right?"

It's shit like this as to why I love Ferg. He's fucking crazy.

{<jordan}

Tony and Colby should be buddies.

Tony should take off his sunglasses inside so he can see where he is walking.

He probably wants to print out a photo of Khabib to put on the pole he uses for training kicks.
Yeah but you are wrong about the pole, he puts it over his gf's vagina and then fucks the shit out of Khabib's face to show how alpha he is.

Unblock me ? ..pussy ? I like Ferguson but he’s being left behind with the Conor khabib talk, dude needs to go get a quick Ko win and make the fans remember why he should have the title

Unblock me ? ..pussy ? I like Ferguson but he’s being left behind with the Conor khabib talk, dude needs to go get a quick Ko win and make the fans remember why he should have the title
Sad that being popular on social media and appealing to fans is a top priority nowadays.

Leaving aside the amount of cringe, Tony is actually the guy who has fought his way through and deserves the title shot.

Kalabeeb blocked T Ferg on IG, ducking confirmed.

I feel sorry for Tony. So dominant and yet so irrelevant. It's an unprecedented situation really :(

Back