Media El Cucuy looking very Canelo like

Oh and after watching the new narcos mexico i fell in love like i did with selma
Interior-2.jpg
Omg thanks for letting me know it’s out, I canceled my Netflix and forgot

Omg thanks for letting me know it’s out, I canceled my Netflix and forgot
Watched the whole season yesterday. I liked it a lot. Wont spoil it but I looked up the main guy on Wiki and it pretty much tells you the ending so dont do it! That chick is a dime, great ass. Good character development. The only problem with both Series is that it really glorifies Cartels. These people in real life are the scum of the world next to isis, but take that out of it and enjoy the massive dramatisation of real events, then its entertaining.

I love when someone makes a comment about a fighters boxing skills and all the sudden 70% of sherdog are boxing coaches.

Whoa. Yeah I totally see it, too, bro. So fucking fast. Practically a blur on the screen.

Watched the whole season yesterday. I liked it a lot. Wont spoil it but I looked up the main guy on Wiki and it pretty much tells you the ending so dont do it! That chick is a dime, great ass. Good character development. The only problem with both Series is that it really glorifies Cartels. These people in real life are the scum of the world next to isis, but take that out of it and enjoy the massive dramatisation of real events, then its entertaining.
Pretty much but in Mexico they are glorified we even have a saint for the cartels lol

I came here for the cringe and left with a boner.

Thank you, Prime Salma Hayek.

Tony is only comparable with canelo on the speed bag.

Canelo's torque/rotation and power on his shots is on a different level
This, it's incredible to watch how good his punches are.

Not taking anything away from TF, he looks decent enough and I like him as a fighter, guy is warrior, but he's a mile apart from Canelo, and that's to be expected.

I love when someone makes a comment about a fighters boxing skills and all the sudden 70% of sherdog are boxing coaches.

You don't have to be a professional or a coach to know what you're looking at.

Should no fans comment on any sport then?

Pretty sure I had one of my first boners while watching that sex scene.
Dude I think if I ever had the chance to jizz on her face I would have a heart attack at the same time. Not a bad tombstone.

You don't have to be a professional or a coach to know what you're looking at.

Should no fans comment on any sport then?

This ^^

I believe yes, and no. Granted you can do what you want, but let me explain:

I think if you become passionate as some become, you should at least have experience in your sport as to know what you're kind of talking about. You don't have to, but in most cases I think the conversation would be better. Like me, I don't watch football, and I will enter any and all conversations about it, admitting that I don't know watch it. I enter the discussion more so asking questions, than presenting statements.

Some "fans" don't know what they're looking at, and know they don't, but will speak as if they do. That is the only time it can get annoying to me.

Back