Media El Cucuy looking very Canelo like

Not even close. And that video of Canelo is 6 years old...

Raise you a Selma Hayek Desperado 1995
216540.jpg
PROBLY THE HOTTEST WOMAN EVER.DESPERADO HAYEK

lol @ "canelo-like"

Tony has decent hands, but it's his entire arsenal and insane cardio that makes him so dangerous.
Everything you post generates dozens of likes???
DO you have a cult following or something?
I know for a fact that your posts done by anyone else, wouldn't get those numbers. Not by a million miles.
Would your world crumble if no one give you any likes?

Everything you post generates dozens of likes???
DO you have a cult following or something?
I know for a fact that your posts done by anyone else, wouldn't get those numbers. Not by a million miles.
Would your world crumble if no one give you any likes?
Kind of a weird reply. He doesn't have control over who likes his comments. Why do you care? You sound like the jelly monster.

Better than Canelo, don't @ me.

Yes but I have the Colombians and Venezuelans at the same level if not higher. Fact is Latinas are the shit.
Oh yes... There are tons of Colombians and Venezuelans moving to Buenos Aires since 5 years ago or so. As if we needed more distractions while driving in the streets. I swear Im going to crash my bike against some shit while riding through Palermo.

Honorable metion to Brazilians.

Oh yes... There are tons of Colombians and Venezuelans moving to Buenos Aires since 5 years ago or so. As if we needed more distractions while driving in the streets. I swear Im going to crash my bike against some shit while riding through Palermo.

Honorable metion to Brazilians.
You're game riding a bike here. Love this city but Argentinians are some of the worst drivers in the world. Must be from their Italian ancestry.

Yeah Palermo is flooded with talent. Go down one of the side streets filled with nice graffiti pieces and there are models doing a shoot.

You're game riding a bike here. Love this city but Argentinians are some of the worst drivers in the world. Must be from their Italian ancestry.
LOL that is true. Is like nobody gives a fuck. Taxis are my worst enemies... they fucking hate us.

Yeah Palermo is flooded with talent. Go down one of the side streets filled with nice graffiti pieces and there are models doing a shoot.
Plaza Serrano my friend... Plaza Serrano

Back