Media El Cucuy looking very Canelo like

Oh and after watching the new narcos mexico i fell in love like i did with selma
Interior-2.jpg
Dude you have great taste

Man this guy looking sharp in his boxing similar to Canelo

For reference

I'm struggling to see the connection ..between the two videos.. must be a Mexican thing

And I'm a fan of both

Raise you a Selma Hayek Desperado 1995
216540.jpg

Not fair.

Fucking Hayek, desperado...

That’s like up down a b b a.. start select.

Cheat code to happiness.

I used cheats, doesn’t mean I’m not smart.
Double entendre squared.

Anyway, yup... I’m in accord.

Ferg looks too Mexican to look like Canelo.

Not fair.

Fucking Hayek, desperado...

That’s like up down a b b a.. start select.

Cheat code to happiness.

I used cheats, doesn’t mean I’m not smart.
Double entendre squared.

Anyway, yup... I’m in accord.
I watched that movie for years. Started for the guns and violence loving Rodriguez's direction. Then started to go through puberty and watched for Selma's tiddies.

I watched that movie for years. Started for the guns and violence loving Rodriguez's direction. Then started to go through puberty and watched for Selma's tiddies.

Brah, she’s ridiculous... back then and to this day.

Canelo's torque/rotation and power on his shots is on a different level. He seems far more natural in his punching as well, which is to be expected.

As far as MMA goes I'm a big Ferguson fan.
As far as boxing goes I give Canelo his credit, but I'm not a fan.

I'd be interested in seeing videos of them spar, strictly hands, and compare those.
Strictly hands tony could die

yes he looks "sharp" thats why he gets hit and knocked down 30 times a fight and by some miracle wins it.

Pretty sure I had one of my first boners while watching that sex scene.

Canelo's torque/rotation and power on his shots is on a different level. He seems far more natural in his punching as well, which is to be expected.

As far as MMA goes I'm a big Ferguson fan.
As far as boxing goes I give Canelo his credit, but I'm not a fan.

I'd be interested in seeing videos of them spar, strictly hands, and compare those.

Canelo would flatten him in Sparring very quickly, if using just hands that is.

Back