El Cucuy , Khabib quit against Tibau. I know how to make him quit again!

Yeah right and he isn't making deals with a rapper whom he has said in the past are bad for his county right?
This has nothing to do with khabib and tony fighting. Your arguments are very weak and have no factual basis

Exactly but all of a sudden Khabib wants to leave UFC
Hes not going to leave. Conor tried that too,he is still here. Hes just negotiating.

Hes not going to leave. Conor tried that too,he is still here. Hes just negotiating.
Dude you already qouted me up top , just add it there

Dear God this guy

Look at the evidence , when things don't go his way he quits , look at the 3rd round , look at his history he quits

Similar to Tyson , great fighter but a bully

UFC doesn't want the matchup when they can try for 2 mill buys.

Of course it's the better fight then a waste of time with McTapper again.
it's up to the fighter to decide , just like Khabib says he fights for legacy , let's see if it's true

Dude you already qouted me up top , just add it there

Dear God this guy

Look at the evidence , when things don't go his way he quits , look at the 3rd round , look at his history he quits

Similar to Tyson , great fighter but a bully
Hes undefeated. You cant quit and be undefeated,you slag

Notice Khabib fans don't want him to fight tony

They don't want the fire
LOL Conor fans don't want Khabib to fight Tony, as a matter of fact you're all gutted that the Dublin dickriding is over. Cucuy cuckholds are next.

Hes undefeated. You cant quit and be undefeated,you slag
Was said the same thing about tyson untill he met with Holyfield a relentless fighter
That's who beats bullies

Oh and calm down with the name calling

Come back when you gather your emotions

They have to fight each other next. There is no other option. Despite the matchup being cancelled repeatedly I hope it happens this time around.

LOL Conor fans don't want Khabib to fight Tony, as a matter of fact you're all gutted that the Dublin dickriding is over. Cucuy cuckholds are next.
Send location-Tony Ferguson

They have to fight each other next. There is no other option. Despite the matchup being cancelled repeatedly I hope it happens this time around.
Yup , the ball is in Khabib's court
If he truly wants it , it'll get made

If it doesn't we know he ducked Tony

Tony's nuts in case you have not noticed.
"ive been cutting wight since I was 4 and never missed" Tony on other fighters missing weight

"This is a rat race, but I'm no rat, I'm a turtle, a ninja turtle; so which one is your favorite?, mine is Michaelangelo".... Poetry by Tony

“There’s no anger.. there’s no chip....I don’t like chips” Tony on his intensity.

Still hell of a fighter and one to drown Khabib. Bank on it.

Was said the same thing about tyson untill he met with Holyfield a relentless fighter
That's who beats bullies

But he hasnt lost,so your calling him a quitter when he hasnt quit. So you dont really have a clue what your talking about.

That's who beats bullies

Just to be clear it was Buster Douglas that ended that streak genius.

But he hasnt lost,so your calling him a quitter when he hasnt quit. So you dont really have a clue what your talking about.
He lost the sambo fight and vs Tibau ( curropt judging)

And on his training to make weight

says Khabib is a bully, and he has a history of quitting

quit to make weight
quit in the sambo match
quit in training
quit against Tibua
Trying to quit UFC to duck Tony

Tony Time!!!

main_1528331999-Tony-El-Cucuy-Ferguson-Signed-16x20-Photo-Fanatics-Hologram-PristineAuction.com.jpg
[/QUOTE

Bro... let it go.
Whatever u are good at, pursue that

If it’s a proper 12 hoist, then understand... that said.

Back