El Cucuy , Khabib quit against Tibau. I know how to make him quit again!

Yeah....I never understood how they gave Khabib the W in that fight against Tibau.

straight up quit and started crying , no wonder him and dc...

He lost, he didn't quit.
What Tony is insinuating is that khabib always gives up, when there's nothing to suggest he has once.
It's complete nonsense.

I bet Kebob and his fans getting familiar vibes (of Kebob calling Conor a quitter/tapper). Tony will slay Kebob and everyone feels it.
Holy shit dude you spend every waking moment Khabib bashing. Was your stepdad a Dagastani Sambo fighter who made you watch him blowing up your mom?

He lost, he didn't quit.
What Tony is insinuating is that khabib always gives up, when there's nothing to suggest he has once.
It's complete nonsense.
what are you talking about , you can clearly see his wind sucked out on that match and vs Tibau and vs that Tiramisu .

says Khabib is a bully, and he has a history of quitting

quit to make weight
quit in the sambo match
quit in training
quit against Tibua

Tony Time!!!

main_1528331999-Tony-El-Cucuy-Ferguson-Signed-16x20-Photo-Fanatics-Hologram-PristineAuction.com.jpg

How do you quit in a fight, when you won? that makes no sense...wasn't this a very early fight for khabib? and from what I remember, khabib couldn't get tibau down, but he still won the fight due to aggression and overall control. so how exactly did khabib quit? Tony is the one who is constantly getting close to being put out in fights...he was the one who almost got stopped by pillow fisted pettis...haha

How do you quit in a fight, when you won? that makes no sense...wasn't this a very early fight for khabib? and from what I remember, khabib couldn't get tibau down, but he still won the fight due to aggression and overall control. so how exactly did khabib quit? Tony is the one who is constantly getting close to being put out in fights...he was the one who almost got stopped by pillow fisted pettis...haha
he clearly lost ,, denial .

what are you talking about , you can clearly see his wind sucked out on that match and vs Tibau and vs that Tiramisu .
Yeah... And he still didn't quit. Even under duress.
I don't even know why Tony would say this tbh.
Everyone knows khabib and Tony are the top guys at LW.

The guy is so desperate, need to find a video when Khabib is 18 years old ...
He's in your head.

I bet Kebob and his fans getting familiar vibes (of Kebob calling Conor a quitter/tapper). Tony will slay Kebob and everyone feels it.
Dude im a tony fan but your whole account is about bashing khabib . cant take anything you say about him seriously

straight up quit and started crying , no wonder him and dc...

I didn't see anyone quit...I saw a very young teenage khabib lose a decision and got upset...yes, people can take this very seriously and get emotional...big surprise there...just go watch DC for getting emotional after losing...

To be honest I don't care if Khabib loses to Tony. Both are awesome fighters. Just glad to see Conman get exposed for the bitch that he is

Yeah... And he still didn't quit. Even under duress.
I don't even know why Tony would say this tbh.
Everyone knows khabib and Tony are the top guys at LW.
did he beat the sambo guy ? but collapsed crying (quit) ,,, did he make weight ? No but eat tiramisu like it was going out of style ( quit)
did he beat Tibau? only on the corrupt judges scorecards ( he quit his eyes and body language say all , look at the fight)

= bully has a history of quitting

went life and death with Tibau, knew he quit and lost got gift decision,,, this is known and is number 1 bs

vs

easy work by El Cucuy

Nice MMaths..

what about this MMaths.. Khabib > Michael Johnson > Tony

T.Ferg fans desperately hoping he fights Khabib, when in reality it with be Khabib Vs Conor II

Nice MMaths..

what about this MMaths.. Khabib > Michael Johnson > Tony
Everyone knows mmath is fake

But quitting is what bullys do and it showed in Khabib
He is the hulk when things go his way but when they don't he quits

Cant do that vs Tony he will drown you

Back