Eight months later: Sabas TC 16oz.

I think that was kind of cool that Sabas was willing to give you a small discount on their hand wraps.
Yeah, to clarify they offered 10% on their gloves (specifically their Pro Series model, not the new ones coming out) and free handwraps, which is cool.

The new Prime Series coming out is really appealing to me, which is why I inquired several times about the upgrade in padding. Still, I don't really want to spend $160 only to find that I have the same problem with padding. If the upgrade in padding is significant, however, I don't mind paying full price. I wish they would specify how the new padding is better, but I have not been able to get anything more than a general comment that it is "the highest quality latex available to us"—such a statement could mean anything ranging between a huge improvement to no improvement at all from the earlier models.

@rmphilmacrac: To clarify, specifics on the upgrade is what I have been after—not a guarantee or promise, which I well know is unreasonable. A slightly more quantifiable response on their part would have been helpful. I realize Sabas is not a big company (I've defended them on this point throughout the forum), and I'm not asking or suggesting that they should replace my old gloves. I was stating that they had not really provided, to my mind, a sufficient response when asked about the details of their products. Specifically, I have not gotten a clear response to inquiries about the details of a newer and improved product relative to a product that I have had issues with (whether such issues are due to misuse on my part, QC or a defect on theirs, or whatever). Hope that clarifies things somewhat...

Last edited:
Back