EFN/FNG 79:Sergey Pavlovich v Kirill "Baby Fedor" Sidelnikov (19Nov, will probably stream live/free)

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
TVA3JNvFRW8.jpg

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/48632-fight-nights-global-79-penza

For those wondering, yes the guy from Rizin.

Kirill Sidelnikov (11-4/#61 HW worldwide) (Fedor Emelinenko training partner/Multi time sambo medalist/Rizin vetx2) V TBA

Last edited:
Baby Fedor! Of course!

Solid title fight. Gotta watch that.

This is a very good fight, predict Pavlovich to win.

I hope Pavlovich sign with UFC after this fight.

three fight left:
Charles Andrade vs Vladimir Seliverstov
Alexei Kudin vs Viktor Pešta
Sergey Pavlovich vs Kirill Sidelnikov

Last edited:
Holy shit :eek: Pavlovich is fucking legit

Pesta vs Pavlovich is a good fight to make next. Honestly, the UFC needs to throw money at Pavlovich, he's only 25. Fedor and Minakov will be retired when he hits his prime, and having the next big Russian heavyweight star under contract would be a smart business move for them.

Honestly, the UFC needs to throw money at Pavlovich, he's only 25. Fedor and Minakov will be retired when he hits his prime, and having the next big Russian heavyweight star under contract would be a smart business move for them.

Since Fight Nights Global sent their representative Musakaev this year on Rizin Grand Prix, I hope Pavlovich will be on Rizin HW Grand Prix next year.

I am rooting for Japan / ring / Pride rules MMA to get all possible global talent and return / rise to the big scene as serious competition to USA / unified rules / cage MMA.

Baby Fedor looks fatter, slower and older than Fedor himself..

He looks like the love child of Josh Barnett and Ricco Rodriguez's sister..

Pavlovich looks like a heavyweight Denis Siver...Not sold on him yet but he could get some wins over UFC guys

Sidelnikov should stop eating his pirozhki and fight at MW for fucks sake.
Saying that as a Russian.

Pavlovich is looking good. Sometime ago i mentioned he wings his punches a bit too much and that he needs to train with some legit boxers. It seems hes taken my advice.

Back