EFN and Shooto Brazil off Fight Pass?

SeoulRome

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They have a deal for a select number of events. Not every card.

For example, Shooto Japan has a deal for 6 events.

I hope EFN stays on Fight Pass, it's my favorite show there other than Invicta.

Honestly a lot of Shoot Brazil events seem to be filled with squash matches the top few fights usually were solid. EFN I hardly got to see due to airing while I was at work but I enjoyed those a lot.

Would be a shame if they are. That Eric Winter guy Ariel had on his show a while back tried to act like he would answer any questions you ask him on twitter about fight pass but he never gets back to me when I ask him about this stuff.

Not sure about Shooto Brazil but I think the recent EFN was in a random place in far eastern Russia so that might have had something to do with it.

I hope going forward they keep EFN. Not really botherd about Shooto Brazil to be honest.

They have a deal for a select number of events. Not every card.

For example, Shooto Japan has a deal for 6 events.

Aha. Do you mean they have a deal for an annual number of events (eg minimum of 6 events for the next 5 years) or did they just have deals for a fixed number (eg 10 events and then the contract is finished)?

Not sure about Shooto Brazil but I think the recent EFN was in a random place in far eastern Russia so that might have had something to do with it.

I hope going forward they keep EFN. Not really botherd about Shooto Brazil to be honest.

Yes, I think EFN is pretty decent and it's an interesting from an English perspective now that they seem keen to feature Jack McGann prominently. Just seen on Fight Pass schedule a two day EFN event scheduled for Jan 27/28 so that's good news.

Not that fussed about Shooto either, a lot of their cards were pretty shallow, although, typically, this coming one actually looks worth a watch.

Aha. Do you mean they have a deal for an annual number of events (eg minimum of 6 events for the next 5 years) or did they just have deals for a fixed number (eg 10 events and then the contract is finished)?

Could be either, but I think they're doing it on a yearly basis.

Back