Effective striking, bro

Nah.

I usually agree with most of your posts bro, but Silva stood back for a good portion of that fight and was inactive.

He got slightly out-hustled in the end, and that's why he lost.

Mike got the slight edge via volume and being the BUSIER fighter overall.
Not arguing with you, but a counter point to that would be while Silva was standing back he want getting hit by effective strikes either.

Chael and Weidman are different fighters. Weidman was tearing the division that's why he earned the title shot.

The 2nd fight was a freak accident, but Silva was getting destroyed in the first round before he proceed on breaking his leg.

Just to sum it up, two fights where Weidman dominated him. Just give the guy his props and stop making excuses for AS

Destroyed, it was a 10-9 round. I'm not taking anything away from Weidman, i like the guy. That fight didn't bring the closure needed, you can have your opinion but no fight is a foregone conclusion.

But... but.... but.... he had more "knockdowns" than Silva....

Rules and Regulations. Unified Rules and Other MMA Regulations. 1. .... Effective striking

Seems pretty clear who won the effective striking criterion.

I would have given the knee more credit but it was hit in weird circumstances, BIsping had lot his mouth piece and was asking Herb dean about it not really paying attention to Silva
TartFarawayCranefly.gif

AdoredDismalFrogmouth.gif

31A17EB500000578-3467521-image-a-59_1456617290970.jpg

hi-res-9d075020c2efe701f63aec287cfa1b24_crop_north.jpg

vintage-anderson-silva-front-kick-drops-the-count-bisping.png.hashed.a2d8d68f.desktop.story.wide.jpg

anderson%2Bsilva%2Bmichael%2Bbisping%2Bflying%2Bknee%2Bufc%2Bmeme.png

external

michael-bisping-face.jpg

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

<{silvanormal}>

I would have given the knee more credit but it was hit in weird circumstances, Bisping had lost his mouth piece and was asking Herb dean about it, was not really paying attention to Silva

I would have given the knee more credit but it was hit in weird circumstances, Bisping had lost his mouth piece and was asking Herb dean about it, was not really paying attention to Silva
I know, but that´s Bisping´s fault, you gotta keep 100% of your focus on the guy trying to kill you, and on noone else.

i still dunno how bisbing self kod himself to victory

Bisping knocked down Silva twice?

But... but.... but.... he had more "knockdowns" than Silva....

TartFarawayCranefly.gif

Yeah, about this.. I remember in the second round Silva started talking to Herb during an exchange about some random shit. Bisping stopped and let him have his dumb moment.

Back