Edwards vs Matthews

AssassinFacedBaby

Shitpost Belt
Banned
Reaction score
ranking wise it may not match up but I think it would be an interesting fight between two young guys.

Would be a good fight in a few years. Matthews is still improving, he isn't quite there yet. Give Matthews someone like Salikhov, or maybe Jouban.

I agree. Only problem would be getting Edwards to agree to it as he probably feels he deserves someone higher-ranked after beating Cowboy.

Won't happen but it's not beyond Jake tbh.

Jake was an undefeated welterweight when he came into the UFC and immediately moved to lightweight. He doesn't have a padded record either. He was a teenager beating the best weltweights in Australia/New Zealand when he was signed. The only fighters on his record with losing records are his first two opponents. His three career losses are all lightweight fights, a split loss to Holbrook and losses to beasts in Kevin Lee and James Vick. Since he returned to WW he again hasn't lost so he is undefeated at 170lbs with a record of 10-0. He's also only 23.

I think he's far far better than people think he is.

Won't happen but it's not beyond Jake tbh.

Jake was an undefeated welterweight when he came into the UFC and immediately moved to lightweight. He doesn't have a padded record either. He was a teenager beating the best weltweights in Australia/New Zealand when he was signed. The only fighters on his record with losing records are his first two opponents. His three career losses are all lightweight fights, a split loss to Holbrook and losses to beasts in Kevin Lee and James Vick. Since he returned to WW he again hasn't lost so he is undefeated at 170lbs with a record of 10-0. He's also only 23.

I think he's far far better than people think he is.
honestly i scored the holbrook fight for mathews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back