[EDUCATIONAL VIDEO] How to Trash Talk like McGregor

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This is a pretty detailed breakdown of some of the techniques McGregor uses to trash talk.

It seperates Mendes against others.

1. Research

- Researches videos of his opponents to idealize their style or create a figment. He then only visualizes them losing or getting destroyed. He implements the [Law of attraction]. He becomes so convinced through visualizing that he actually feels he is talking to someone he beat over a hundred times.

2. He practices and talks to himself which allows his trash talk to be more fluid.

3. A sense of urgency to believe the stronger he believes in it the more likely it is to be true.

- Opponents pick up on the strong confidence, more religious fighters tend to be more prone to this.

4. Doesn't believe he is actually trash talking. In his mind he believes he is speaking the truth.

No one fucking can do it like Conor. There is a reason so many fighters are trying to be like him but still no one likes them. Stop.

This thread is GOLD

205 is comin baby. "I'm going to wrap one (belt) on one shoulder, and I'm going to wrap the other on the other shoulder, and they're going to need a f*cking army to come take them belts off me"

Conor haters DEAL WITH IT

Let me guess...

1. Say things in a funny accent.
2. Be loud.
3. Be as obnoxious as possible.
4. Profit.

how badly do you want to fellate Conor McGregor?

Oh thank god, another Conor post, there just have not been enough of these lately.
Please post more, there is nothing else going on in the MMA world than McGoat.
I was starting to worry about our Conor drinking game. To see less than 90% of every thread without his name being mentioned is a true crime against humanity.

more like ,act an insult people like you in the 5th grade

Not a bad video if you believe in the mind and that stuff.

Oh thank god, another Conor post, there just have not been enough of these lately.
Please post more, there is nothing else going on in the MMA world than McGoat.
I was starting to worry about our Conor drinking game. To see less than 90% of every thread without his name being mentioned is a true crime against humanity.
STFU you gazelle.

We needed a fucking video to know he is confident?

The Goat knows no fear, that is all.

Let me guess...

1. Say things in a funny accent.
2. Be loud.
3. Be as obnoxious as possible.
4. Profit.

Donald Trump is using this as an educational to become president of the United States.

TS should make his own POV style video if you get my drift.

Back