Educate me on MLB/ Baseball Sherbrahs

Fugazy

You sure about that, that that’s why?
Banned
Reaction score
Puljos just hit his 600th homer, and while that seems impressive to me I have no real sense of where he belonfs in the place of Baseball / MLB history.

I know he's the 9th ever to hit 600 homers but I keep very loose tabs on whats happening in the MLB and always have.

I'm much more of a football and playoff basketball type. Love sports though.

So tell me, where does Puljos fit in baseball history? How does he rank among 1st base players? Who are his contemporaries that are similar or better? Was he ever a suspect of roids? Who would you compare him to in other sports and why?

Do people really give a shit about baseball? I only go to games to tailgate and see what kind of food I can find at the stadium.

He might be the best 1B ever.

One thing is for sure.. he's best player of the 2000's (2000-2010)

I will also say that I've always been pulling for Albert to hit milestones.. since he left STL.. I hated him when he was there.

Now I cheer him on. Congrats on 600. He should get hit #3000 before he's gone and hopefully RBI #2000

I was at that game last night and it was incredible. A clutch grand slam of all things. I was also at Angel Stadium for George Brett's 3000th hit and for game 7 of the World Series.

Anyways, yes of course Pujols is one of the best ever but I always feel like its best to wait until they retire before getting too carried away with ranking them all-time.

Definitely a HOFer and possibly the best ever First baseman. He was such a dangerous hitter in his prime. Mad respect for Pujols. Should have stayed in STL though

to answer your question, no.
no one really gives a shit about biesbol.
they just go to games to see what type of food and drink they can get
and maybe score a themed bobblehead or something.

One of the goat ped users who juiced enough to get one final huge contract and the proceeded to mail it in. Lmao @ the cangels.

One of the goat ped users who juiced enough to get one final huge contract and the proceeded to mail it in. Lmao @ the cangels.

The worst part was giving him the full no trade clause.

Steve Balboni is the goat 1st baseman followed by Don Mattingly and Kevin Maas. Albert is top 5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back