Edson Barboza Was Offered a Fight w/ Khabib Nurmagomedov @ UFC 219

Khabib by anything he wants whenever he wants. If this kid stays healthy, there is noone even close.

Khabib better fight soon, you lose relevance very quickly in this sport.

Respect for Khabib for fighting the most difficult guy available instead of waiting for a title shot. We are blessed to be able to witness his talent
I'll believe it when I see it, with that said I really hope it happens.

Khabib by anything he wants whenever he wants. If this kid stays healthy, there is noone even close.
by whatever he wants? lol the fuck are you smoking. it will be a short fight if khabib stands and trades with Edson

Depends on which Barboza shows up. There's 1 version with great tdd an amazing kicks n 1 who seems like he doesn't wanna be there.

by whatever he wants? lol the fuck are you smoking. it will be a short fight if khabib stands and trades with Edson
Are you daft? Whatever HE wants! He ducks a punch or kick, takes him down, and either beats him senseless, grabs an arm, his neck or a leg.

Are you daft? Whatever HE wants! He ducks a punch or kick, takes him down, and either beats him senseless, grabs an arm, his neck or a leg.
lol so your just fucking stupid is what your saying
Whatever he wants doesn't mean what you think it means..........

That's the fight to make and if they sign it I'll be fairly confident we get McGregor - Ferguson early next year

Yeah this fights too predictable. I never feel so certain of an outcome to a high profile fight like I do in this one.

Khabib

If I had to guess second round TKO

Would you place money?

either habibi via some kinda amazing kick in the face or barboza will dry-hump habibi to a decision.

30-27 Weigh in over Kahbeeb or 30-27 pull out of fight due to injury over Khabeeb.

Awesome let's do it, Conor can fight Tony and we can get this division in motion.

How about Nate? He's been waiting almost a year and hasnt taken any other fight because he wants the Connor fight. Dont you think it is a bit unfair for Connor to fight someone when Diaz has been waiting for this long? What else does he need to do to get a title shot vs Connor? Seems a bit unfair.

Back