"Edson Barboza is the best striker in lightweight division". Okay but who was Conor?

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is the best striker in the division. The fact of the matter is that both Barboza and Lee would get slept within 2 rounds if not the first 2 minutes.

Edson is the flashier fighter, but Conor is the most accurate fighter. Kevin Lee looked SLOW in there. Conor would of Aldo-ed them.

Conor isn't an active fighter in the lightweight division, even if he was better he doesn't count anymore.

Well Conor doesn't fight anymore soooo

Conor is that guy who used to fight at the UFC and later became a criminal.

Edson isn't even close to being the best striker in the division. The guy has phenomenal lighting fast powerful kicks but his boxing is mediocre. His hands carry very little power and he doesn't know how to move his head off a center line. He gets jabbed to death by who ever he fights.

Barboza has suspect striking defense though; he may have a more well-rounded arsenal than Conor but I still believe that Conor is the most effective and thus best striker at Lightweight (and Featherweight for that matter).

Edson has the best kicks no doubt, but Conor is a far more effective and better striker overall.

One thing that Edson struggles with is his composure under fire, and that's where Conor excels.

I dunno TC you tell me who is Conor?

Cuz I can tell you one thing, he isn’t an active LW fighter.

If only Conor had some more fights in that division to cement this claim <45>

Conor is the best striker in the division. The fact of the matter is that both Barboza and Lee would get slept within 2 rounds if not the first 2 minutes.

Edson is the flashier fighter, but Conor is the most accurate fighter. Kevin Lee looked SLOW in there. Conor would of Aldo-ed them.
Well, at some point i was hesitating if Barboza would beat Conor.Now I don't think so, he has improved his hands in last few years, but his boxing still isn't this good, he has Cowboy's issue with hands.Conor would beat him and I don't like Conor.

>The FEAR Connie fans are showing at the talent in the division

Barboza it taller, faster, longer reach, more versatile, better cardio, 10x the heart, and 10x better TDD than Connie. Connie doesn’t have the wrestling or cardio to beat Edson, he would’ve been picked apart with relative ease

Kevin Lee would’ve straight #BLACKED little Connie last night bruh.

Kevin-Lee-UFC-OKC-Lunch-smiles-1-750x369.jpg

lol at barboza being a top anything !
people so damn desperate to legitimize khabibs record lol

Retired fighters don't count.

Also, if you're going to quote someone at least give the name of who said the quote.

Back