Edson Barboza: "I don't care if he comes in 300 lbs, I'm in.".

I bet you half this board would beat Kevin Lee if he came in at 300 pounds. The guy is a manlet and only like 5'7, he would be so obese @ 300 lbs that he could not walk up a flight of stairs. I def would want to fight a 300 lb 5'7 Lee than one that has less than 10% bf.
jEfH1O4.png

300lb Kevin Lee coming for that HW belt.

Edson is a great dude and a great fighter. Hope he KOs this little bitch in spectacular fashion.

Nice, but he'll be reanakedchoked in the first...

Barboza KO r1 via spinning shit

a0EynWZ.gif

Almost IN..?
Consider it a preview ↓↓↓ for 2morrow night fights full reveal at the hot spot Sherdog PBP fight calling threads. Shouting out my bad ass @Jackonfire always keeping it live on fight Nights/Ppv's PBP

352793-12176609.png
Kevin is gonna gas... "Hard"...

Has Lee ever gassed besides his staph infection fight vs Tony?

I remember him always having a good tank.

Well, that's Brock's next opponent sorted.

Barbosa by badassery.
Hector_Barbosa.jpg

Barboze knows he's a huge 155lber, he doesn't care about Kevin Lee weight, Barboza is going to blow up alot by tonight, there isn't many guys bigger than Barboza in that weight class.

I feel Barboza learned his lesson in the Khabib fight and will T/KO Lee.

What if ur fighting a 180 lbs kabib. Would u stil take the beating? Hehe am just joking. Thats a warrior mentality right there

Has Lee ever gassed besides his staph infection fight vs Tony?

I remember him always having a good tank.

Truthfully I'm not sure..? My gassing call is solely based him not making weight thinking something going on with the conditioning and his mental state of knowing he didn't make weight. That and I think Edson is just the better all around more seasoned fighter.

<WellThere>

This is why you are my favorite fighter, my man. Mad hespec forever. Win, lose, draw, whatever.

Barboza would've been cut if he refused the fight.

;)

Barboza would not have been Barboza if he refused the fight. Having two functioning testes is what makes Barboza Barboza

Back