Edson Barboza Fight Shorts

Wes Wasmer

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Does anyone here have the slightest clue as to what brand of fight sorts Edson Barboza Jr. Was wearing on Saturday night? They were like a muay thai cut board short. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I was going to make this same thread as I was watching the fight. Sorry I don't have the answer.

They look like they would be perfect for MT practice.

This is driving me nuts. I can't tell if it was a single pair of shorts that were made but I can't find any info on them ANYWHERE. Nothing from "talent" or "Papa"... nothing.

All I know is Barboze was tearing it up with those swift kicks of his.

i am pretty sure they are Talint Brand shorts. i'll ask him when i goto practice tonight and get you guys a real answer.

i am pretty sure they are Talint Brand shorts. i'll ask him when i goto practice tonight and get you guys a real answer.

Can't tell if serious...

lol if so, try to find out where I can snag a pair too!

The shorts Junior wore @ UFC 123 were custom made for him,for that event, by Talent Wear. The Talent Wear label was born @ the Armory and to this point has only been supported and worn by fighters affiliated with the Armory.
In 2011 Striker Length Fight Shorts with the same specs as Juniors' will be available for public purchase. Look for TALENT in 2011.

Can't tell if serious...

lol if so, try to find out where I can snag a pair too!

yes, dead serious. he said exactly what talent just said. they are prototype Talent fight shorts.

and to add on, Talent is going to have lots of badass stuff coming to the market. shorts, shirts, possibly a gi, etc. Talent has also been seen on Hermes Franca, Kurt Pellegrino, Eduardo Guedes, and now JJJJJJJJJunior!

The shorts Junior wore @ UFC 123 were custom made for him,for that event, by Talent Wear. The Talent Wear label was born @ the Armory and to this point has only been supported and worn by fighters affiliated with the Armory.
In 2011 Striker Length Fight Shorts with the same specs as Juniors' will be available for public purchase. Look for TALENT in 2011.

Awesome news. Any where specifically that I should be looking for updates with products?

yes, dead serious. he said exactly what talent just said. they are prototype Talent fight shorts.

and to add on, Talent is going to have lots of badass stuff coming to the market. shorts, shirts, possibly a gi, etc. Talent has also been seen on Hermes Franca, Kurt Pellegrino, Eduardo Guedes, and now JJJJJJJJJunior!

Thanks for looking into it for me!

i would check on the talent facebook page for any major updates. you can always email me or pm if you need any help aswell.

Back