Edson Barbosa won that fight.

Agreed, Edson would've easily won that decision, such a bad stoppage

That was lame how they stopped it in the 5th.

He legitimately had a good chance to finish it even then.

I didn't get to see all of it. Did Lee win every round?

Agreed, Edson would've easily won that decision, such a bad stoppage

He worked his ass off to fend off a takedown that he couldn't fend off for most of rounds 1-4.

Clearly he had some fuel in the gas tank and he was handily outstriking Bambi more and more convincingly as the fight was progressing.

He won me as a fan for accepting the fight vs a WW, being tough as a rock and for this highlight reel...

He won me as a fan for accepting the fight vs a WW, being tough as a rock and for this highlight reel...

Lol right because Khabib, Eddie, and Dustin are all legit Lightweights, suck it up. Kevin missed weight by one pound, if Khabib can make the weight, so can Kevin.

He definitely did... in the same parallel universe where I'm a billionaire.

He worked his ass off to fend off a takedown that he couldn't fend off for most of rounds 1-4.

Clearly he had some fuel in the gas tank and he was handily outstriking Bambi more and more convincingly as the fight was progressing.

Lol you are in full on denial/coping mode my friend, Kevin dominated, and even challenged Barboza in the kicking department. How can you say Barboza was getting the better of the exchanges when after every single one it looked like he was getting wobbled around and pushed back?

Kevin had complete control of that octagon outside that one kick.

I see Adalaide Byrd has her ghost accounts in full effect tonight.

I'm a big Barboza fan but Lee was winning convincingly and I can't totally disagree with the stoppage.

Then how was he going toe-to-toe with Kevin at the beginning of round 5 and not getting caught?

I'm assuming that it is because at the beginning of the fifth he could still see. Which is why they didn't stop it during the rounds. Also, what do you mean by not getting caught. Lee was landing on Barboza consistently throughout the fight.

I'm assuming that it is because at the beginning of the fifth he could still see. Which is why they didn't stop it during the rounds. Also, what do you mean by not getting caught. Lee was landing on Barboza consistently throughout the fight.

Barboza could obviously see if he freely navigated himself around the Octagon after the premature stoppage.

He also fended off a takedown he wasn't able to fend off before.

He could see and he could fight and he could finish the fight at any point.

Glass-heart, baby-dick, bambii Kevin Lee could have got murked at any point in that round.

That cut looked disgusting and Edson didn't look upset that it was stopped. So what's the problem?

(I just got to watch it)

Back