Edmond's Brilliant Plan: Rousey vs. Cyborg

latoya johnson

Double Black Card
@Green
Reaction score
SOURCE:
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...verdyan-not-interested-ronda-rousey-fight-ufc

As you're aware... Edmond Tarverdyan proposed that Ronda Rousey come out of retirement, following two consecutive KO losses, to move up a weight division against featherweight champion Cris Cyborg.

As a fight fan, I don't like this idea.
As an ancient Roman citizen visiting the coliseums for entertainment, my reaction is...
upload_2017-9-21_16-36-8.gif

Bless your heart, Edmund!

Thanks for giving us all these great fights over the years.
Edmond Puts the Fans First!

Wow, so Edmund is gonna put her in against another woman who will make him look like a really shitty striking coach. Genius.

<Y2JSmirk>

Cyborg can't even make 145 without 12 weeks notice, she only beats bloated natural 125ers and still is reaping the benefits of steroid use. Ronda doesn't need to fight no giant, she is already the undisputed WMMA GOAT

Roid rage vs no head movement. Book it Dana.

Ronda was never my friend
-Edmond

Wow, so Edmund is gonna put her in against another woman who will make him look like a really shitty striking coach. Genius.

<Y2JSmirk>

If Cyborg really wants to be a bitch and test how crazy Edmond is.....

She should request it as a boxing match.

Could you imagine....

Edmond is the gift that keeps on giving
ba1dd9bae4f0534b1c9990a19ea2010a.jpeg

I guess it comes down to loyalty over career, I see some other fighters such as Conor who have absolutely loyalty to their coach that no matter what the results are will stick with them. Great when it's going well but tough to change on the slide.

I would love to see Ronda back in the Octagon again, she just had a presence about her though I'd like to see her get one or two easy wins first and build her confidence back up. Definitely not a fight against Cyborg straight up

Man, I don't even like Ronda one bit and I don't want to see her brutalized again.
lol I'm just picturing that transition from her stupid pouty, 'let me bang, bro' faceoff face, to her 'ohmahgawk, could you like stop hittin me' face when Amanda was slapping her around the cage.

Edmond is a savage.
And i kind of love it
<JonesLaugh>

Could you imagine....
Thats not a fight, that's a straight up public execution.
<{danayeah}>

I'd love to see it tho.
<21>

So in my opinion Ronda gets slept quick , but if she somehow armbars cyborg and wins it , she bounces from relative obscurity back to the face of WMMA again ...high risk , high reward .

Cyborg can't even make 145 without 12 weeks notice, she only beats bloated natural 125ers and still is reaping the benefits of steroid use. Ronda doesn't need to fight no giant, she is already the undisputed WMMA GOAT
That's right Johnny, Ronda is the greatest who ever lived and those mean girls will never ever hurt her again. Now close your eyes Johnny and get some sleep. And don't worry, Ronda will never fight Cyborg, Johnny. Never ever.

Ed is just mad that Rousey chose Browne over him. Now he wants revenge. I'll watch Rousey get KTFOed for a third time.

Could you imagine....
Rousey fans like....
giphy.gif

Imagine, Rousey would end up like Zab. "Don't ever play with matches..."

Back