Edmond Tarverdyan needs to have his license revoked.

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
This guy is a piece of shit. Not fighter bashing, because he isn't a fighter, he is a criminal.

-He was convicted of identity theft and resisting arrest. He hid this from the commission and cornered under falsified information, having his license revoked. He went to jail for a day for this.

-He filed for bankruptcy due to his debt of more than $700K versus his $3K in assets. He lied and said he does not own Glendale Fighting Club, has said he hasn't filled tax returns (nor remembered the last time he filed a tax return), and had no recent income - and this was around the Holly Holm fight, when Ronda was the top athlete in MMA.

-He lied on his own resume of accomplishments, claiming to be the former (Muay Thai) WBC International Champion when he only had the WBC US title. He has told the press and various publications that he has over 300 fights with a 90% win ratio (undocumented claims), despite only a 17-2 record being recorded.

-Ronda aside, his entire team has a fight record of 6-21 while under his banner. Travis Browne was 16-1-1 before he joined the Glendale Gym and looked like a legitimate fighter. Yep... 16-1-1....

-Ronda's mom has blasted him numerous times, claiming that he rides her curtails, that her success came from her world class judoka, and that there has been no development in her striking whatsover. She has also made remarks that he is in love with her and delusional. Ronda is very loyal and stubborn, and chooses not to see through this fraud. Travis Browne is a victim through association and not bringing his balls[/Paulie].

The reason Edmond's name has come up again everywhere, is because of his recent interview where he has taken credit for Ronda's success, and claimed that Ronda has another fight in her if she chooses to do so, and that it would be against Cyborg, that Cyborg would be the perfect opponent, that Cyborg is too slow for Ronda. That alone sums up Edmond's manipulation and harmful ways in a nutshell. I hope he does not somehow convince Ronda that she can fight Cyborg.

To sum it up:

Edmond is more harmful than Don King, Don King did not also train his fighters and try to fuck them too.

When you have every anti-Ronda fighter like Miesha Tate and fighters like Amanda Nunes sympathizing for Ronda because of her shit coach, she probably has a shit coach.

They are gonna write books about the legend of Edmond.

I don't give a shit about his legal history. But it's the fact that he wants Rousey, as mentally unfit for MMA as she is, to fight Cyborg. She's lost her last 2 fights. Cyborg is the last opponent for her at this point. Rousey really needs to get away from Edmond.

I don't give a shit about his legal history. But it's the fact that he wants Rousey, as mentally unfit for MMA as she is, to fight Cyborg. She's lost her last 2 fights. Cyborg is the last opponent for her at this point. Rousey really needs to get away from Edmond.

His legal history is important because it is indicative to the type of person he is, and adds credibility to the fact that he is a delusional & manipulative cunt.

Identity theft and tax evasion are scheming and scummy, thought out plots. It shows that he values money over all, has no conscious, and in his last interview discussing a hypothetical Ronda vs. Cyborg match up, proves this theory correct.

This guy is a piece of shit. Not fighter bashing, because he isn't a fighter, he is a criminal.

-He was convicted of identity theft and resisting arrest. He hid this from the commission and cornered under falsified information, having his license revoked. He went to jail for a day for this.

-He filed for bankruptcy due to his debt of more than $700K versus his $3K in assets. He lied and said he does not own Glendale Fighting Club, has said he hasn't filled tax returns (nor remembered the last time he filed a tax return), and had no recent income - and this was around the Holly Holm fight, when Ronda was the top athlete in MMA.

-He lied on his own resume of accomplishments, claiming to be the former (Muay Thai) WBC International Champion when he only had the WBC US title. He has told the press and various publications that he has over 300 fights with a 90% win ratio (undocumented claims), despite only a 17-2 record being recorded.

-Ronda aside, his entire team has a fight record of 6-21 while under his banner. Travis Browne was 16-1-1 before he joined the Glendale Gym and looked like a legitimate fighter. Yep... 16-1-1....

-Ronda's mom has blasted him numerous times, claiming that he rides her curtails, that her success came from her world class judoka, and that there has been no development in her striking whatsover. She has also made remarks that he is in love with her and delusional. Ronda is very loyal and stubborn, and chooses not to see through this fraud. Travis Browne is a victim through association and not bringing his balls[/Paulie].

The reason Edmond's name has come up again everywhere, is because of his recent interview where he has taken credit for Ronda's success, and claimed that Ronda has another fight in her if she chooses to do so, and that it would be against Cyborg, that Cyborg would be the perfect opponent, that Cyborg is too slow for Ronda. That alone sums up Edmond's manipulation and harmful ways in a nutshell. I hope he does not somehow convince Ronda that she can fight Cyborg.

To sum it up:

Edmond is more harmful than Don King, Don King did not also train his fighters and try to fuck them too.

When you have every anti-Ronda fighter like Miesha Tate and fighters like Amanda Nunes sympathizing for Ronda because of her shit coach, she probably has a shit coach.
he wont be back cage side at the UFC , isnt his career suicide, humiliation and abject failure enough for you?

To sum it up:

Have you heard of the Armenian Mafia?? HE is one of them and NEVER GIVES UP THE CON.

isnt his career suicide, humiliation and abject failure enough for you?

no, I hope more people make anti-Edmond threads so if there is 1 person who doesn't know who he is, or what a scumbag he is, they know, and they tell someone else. Sherdog is pretty fucking big, most of the MMA fighters check it out all the time despite not posting on here

this piece of shit can still make revenue off soccer moms who want to find a gym to take their kids to and see pictures of Ronda Rousey plastered everywhere. The word needs to get out EVERYWHERE

no, I hope more people make anti-Edmond threads so if there is 1 person who doesn't know who he is, or what a scumbag he is, they know, and they tell someone else

this piece of shit can still make revenue off soccer moms who want to find a gym to take their kids to and see pictures of Ronda Rousey plastered everywhere. The word needs to get out EVERYWHERE
soccer moms (except wmma fighters) dont read sherdog tho...

you just sound triggered

I understand and His Legal History is Part and Pacel WHY he does what he does. HE IS A GREEDY CRIMINAL SCUMBAG TO HIS BONES

His legal history is important because it is indicative to the type of person he is, and adds credibility to the fact that he is a delusional & manipulative cunt.

Identity theft and tax evasion are scheming and scummy, thought out plots. It shows that he values money over all, has no conscious, and in his last interview discussing a hypothetical Ronda vs. Cyborg match up, proves this theory correct.

Those are bad things for sure and I'm not denying how important his legal history is, or that he's a bad person. He very well might be. I don't know, because I don't know Edmond. I just could simply care less about his outside of MMA activities.

The thing that worries me is how Rousey could have a close association with someone that clearly doesn't want the best for her, but for himself obviously. It makes zero sense.

Those are bad things for sure and I'm not denying how important his legal history is, or that he's a bad person. He very well might be. I don't know, because I don't know Edmond. I just could simply care less about his outside of MMA activities.

The thing that worries me is how Rousey could have a close association with someone that clearly doesn't want the best for her, but for himself obviously. It makes zero sense.

Ronda Rousey is INSANELY stubborn and has that "I have to be the top dog" mentality. On top of that, she had no father, maybe this idiot filled in that void?

sort of like why Daniel Cormier goes into a deep depression and cries when he loses? he has to be the best at everything, and knowing someone beat him/is better than him is too tough to swallow

like fuck, how do you think guys like Antonio Silva or Jake Ellenberger feel Cormier???

people just wired differently. Ronda closes her off to the media, stubborn, and confides in this guy (and Browne I guess)

He is a fraud and definitely does not deserve his license.

Back