EDMOND TARGARYAN APPRECIATION THREAD

The monk life

Even though he had a fighting school with thousands of Armenians and Ronda (then world champion), Edmond stayed true to the Armenian way of the wanderer. With an annual income of exactly minus 10 dollar he is still an example for a lot of African kids who make way more money than Edmond.

LAMO. Little Edmond makes less then homeless beggars.

house-targaryen-sigil-16.jpg
Exactly what it came to my mind lol

You mean the Overeem that beat both Brock and Werdum? It's the same one right?

lol.
When did reem beat werdum? You mean that fight that was gifted to him. Werdum won that match and had more strikes. The overoid that fought Brock is dead. At least brock and werdum are ufc champs. Something overoid will never be . Lol

When did reem beat werdum? You mean that fight that was gifted to him. Werdum won that match and had more strikes. The overoid that fought Brock is dead. At least brock and werdum are ufc champs. Something overoid will never be . Lol

So funny you mention roiding when also defending Brock. Lol.

But the most funny thing is you actually seem to think this is a serious thread.

Amazing.

"head movement.... Head Movement.... no NO NOOOO!!!' - Kenny Florian

edmond would fuck you up though, i hate when people like to try to talk slick when they know they would not say it to someone face

edmond would fuck you up though, i hate when people like to try to talk slick when they know they would not say it to someone face

So this forum should only praise every fighter and never make fun of anyone involved in the fight business?

Since basically every MMA fighter will probably fuck up every Sherbro...

Great logic my friend :)

Let Edmond try shit in person. If his boxing is as good as Ronda's, I feel confident that untrained Sherbros could hold their own

Fooking noobs not noticing that is Manny Gamburyan in the o.p.

Back