EDMOND TARGARYAN APPRECIATION THREAD

I hate to admit this, but I actually know Edmond, and wanted you to know that I showed him this, and he was pissed, and that made it even more hilarious. There is echoing laughter spilling out onto the streets of Glendale right now. Edmond was going to take us to Carl's jr. Today, but he just told everyone to fuck off. Grijswaarde, you rock.

Still laughing.

Huge if true.

Huge if true.

Something along the lines of "minus ten dollars buys no Carl's jr" was said, in a very NON alpha and pouty way. But everyone continued to laugh. Still. His level of anger increased exponentially.

how can you not appreciate this guy

he got ronda KTFO

I love him1!

Something along the lines of "minus ten dollars buys no Carl's jr" was said, in a very NON alpha and pouty way. But everyone continued to laugh. Still. His level of anger increased exponentially.

Are you telling me we are dealing with a triggered beta Armenian?

TS deserves an award

"It attracted thousands of Armenians and Ronda Rousey."

"After his pro career he opened the Glendale Fighting Club. It attracted thousands of Armenians and Ronda Rousey."

LoL

The Martells were hairy? :) Anyway, the Martells were usually pretty smart, the opposite of Edmond. :D

Edmond sure looks a lot closer to this:

1Doran.jpg

Than to this:

latest

Seriously, I have never seen any evidence that Edmond ever fought at all in any combat sport. Has anyone seen any evidence? Video? Anything?

Seriously, I have never seen any evidence that Edmond ever fought at all in any combat sport. Has anyone seen any evidence? Video? Anything?

Not sure if serious but:

He is not that bad tbh.

I watch this video everytime i wanna laugh

He is such a fucking fraud. Do you see how short he has her throwing those 1-2's at :40 just so it seems like she is throwing fast combos? Plus he is slapping into her, she barely moves her hands a couple inches. That is literally not only not helpful, but actually detrimental to her striking. No wonder she looked so off balance trying to strike someone who actually moves like Holly, she has to overextend to try and make contact because she has not been practicing throwing proper fully extended punches in training.

Now these guys are nothing special when it comes to boxing but look how they practice the 1-2 compared to Edmond, notice how the jab actually fully extends and the padholder is not crowding the puncher like crazy.

Lost points for lack of subtlety but gained them back for ingenuity in making up fake Armenian names

He is such a fucking fraud. Do you see how short he has her throwing those 1-2's at :40 just so it seems like she is throwing fast combos? Plus he is slapping into her, she barely moves her hands a couple inches. That is literally not only not helpful, but actually detrimental to her striking. No wonder she looked so off balance trying to strike someone who actually moves like Holly, she has to overextend to try and make contact because she has not been practicing throwing proper fully extended punches in training.

Now these guys are nothing special when it comes to boxing but look how they practice the 1-2 compared to Edmond, notice how the jab actually fully extends and the padholder is not crowding the puncher like crazy.

Ronda doesn't know how to throw a proper jab, that's why her head bounces off her arm like a basketball.
And to think he has to train a HW in Browne and let the guy go in against killers with such poor striking training. How he got away with that while Ronda was on top is actually scary.

Back