EDMOND TARGARYAN APPRECIATION THREAD

You forgot that he posed beside Ali for a portrait of their collective heart and determination. Ali didn't pose for many portraits with other boxers.
and Rogan spoke of the mushroom festival of Tjarentsavanyan
on one of his podcasts....

powerful tradition!

You should also add that Mark Henry, noted striking genius and all around pizza cooking master poured praise upon John Kavanage by bestowing the honorific of " the irish edmond" upon him. We can see Edmond is a huge influence worldwide and the main reason for any Sucess Conor McGregor has achieved.

Conor and Ronda, the two biggest stars in UFC history are direct products of this man, this legend, this guru, this God.

If the rest of the coaches in the world are a big Mac, Edmond is a steak meal in a 5 star resteraunt.

Bro, I gave you a "like" for effort, but this only scratches the surface. Watch Karo finish with a flying Kimura at UFC 44. He could not have done this without Edmund, bro.
38-226x192.jpg

and Rogan spoke of the mushroom festival of Tjarentsavanyan
on one of his podcasts....

powerful tradition!

Good catch! I've noticed Joe criticizing Edmund recently...... and I'm wondering if he's delusional. Probably spent too long at the mushroom festival, yes. Good point.

If Ali was alive (RIP) Edmund would put in a call and get Joe in major trouble with the greatest. And Werdum too!

This is shitposting and letting go of your brains bowels at its finest.

War Edmund!

If Hilary drops dead, and Trump is assassinated by Black Lives Matter I endorse OP for president.

I love how you can't spell "appreciation". Otherwise, solid stuff.

I first had appreceation... then thought it look strange... tried to change it to appreciation (had to google)... changed it to apprecation by mistake... then silently changed it to appreciation.

It's a hard word... let's be honest.

I first had appreceation... then thought it look strange... tried to change it to appreciation (had to google)... changed it to apprecation by mistake... then silently changed it to appreciation.

It's a hard word... let's be honest.
Yeah I give you credit, the content was far superior to a minor spelling mistake, it's just that it was in the title, and instead of editing it silently for you I decided to be slightly rude and point it out. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

Yeah I give you credit, the content was far superior to a minor spelling mistake, it's just that it was in the title, and instead of editing it silently for you I decided to be slightly rude and point it out. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

I pull the foreigner card. I think i made it right with using therefore instead of therefor in this thread... assuming i'm right.

For some reason we Sherbro’s don’t love real alpha males. We tend to show love for beta’s like Brock Lesnar and Overeem, but as soon as we see a fighter who could probably beat up 90% of Sherdog we start to hate. Understandable, they form a threat to our ego and manliness, but imo we have to keep it real. Therefore it is time for an Edmond Targaryan appreciation thread.

Who is Edmond Targaryan?

Edmond was born in Armenia to Armenian-Iranian parents. During his childhood he was already a huge boxing fan and had a huge poster of Armenian boxer Aghvaniboghos Berjouhiarghamamyan (not related to Kim Kardashian) above his bed. When little Edmond was ten he moved to Russia, and finally in 1990 his family moved to Glendale, USA. That same year Armenian boxer Zavilimirodjivladov Bocharutyanyan (actually related to Kim Kardashian) opened a fight school in the same place, and from then on the then 8-year old Edmond was hooked to fighting.

i

Armenian boxer Aghvaniboghos Berjouhiarghamamyan

Is he a good fighter?

After Edmond started muay thai he quickly made name with a 37-3 pro record. Since all these fights were under kumite rules there are no videos online. He even beat (then kumite champion) Frank Dux. He also had two licensed MMA fights he both won. He also had 46 unlicensed fights against local legends Dramajorgemilo Droghaboratirjan and Willy Zabrodragujarovichayan (he fought them both 23 times). After his pro career he opened the Glendale Fighting Club. It attracted thousands of Armenians and Ronda Rousey.

111115-UFC-Rousey-training-OB-G01.vadapt.767.high.61.jpg

Ronda Rousey

In 2010, Ronda Rousey walked into the gym with a hamburger and a café latte. No one at that point knew that she would be the most dominant female fighter the world had ever known. Even though she already knew judo, she would really become famous for her excellent striking and headkicks after training with Edmond.

2E757F5600000578-0-Rousey_was_dropped_by_a_kick_to_the_head_to_which_she_had_no_ans-a-22_1447606455161.jpg

The monk life

Even though he had a fighting school with thousands of Armenians and Ronda (then world champion), Edmond stayed true to the Armenian way of the wanderer. With an annual income of exactly minus 10 dollar he is still an example for a lot of African kids who make way more money than Edmond.

6a00d83451b71f69e201b8d12a7cd7970c-800wi

Some rich kids

Code of the kumite

Once in a while someone shows up who has no knowledge about and respect for the Armenian code of the kumite. Such person was Dennis Hallman (now on a 6 fight losing streak). Instead of fighting his way up the ranks he decided he wanted to fight the champions right away. He was quickly corrected by Edmond’s protégé Ronda Rousey (#34 Armenian kumite) who told Dennis he should first fight her, then 31 Armenians, then Travis Browne and then Edmond Targaryan.

maxresdefault.jpg

Challenging the champion

Just last weekend Brazil fighter Fabricio Werdum became the first person to reach the summit of the kumite by defeating Ronda, 31 Armenians and Travis Browne. As the code of honor prescribes he gave Edmond the sacred Armenian frontkick, an ancient secret move to start the final kumite fight. Edmond was ready, but Werdum’s friends were wise enough to pull him back to avoid certain death.

werdum_gu851qgpmsv1mcxpdokgo1fa.jpg

Sacred Armenian frontkick

Voice of Zajourghianmanyadrayan

In that same fight Edmond decided to use the ancient Armenian voice of Zajourghianmanyadrayan for the first time ever in the history of MMA. Edmond received a lot of backlash for using the voice of Zajourghianmanyadrayan since in Armenia it is only used for extraordinary occasions like the mushroom festival of Tjarentsavanyan and Christmas.

Conclusion

Yes, Edmond has reached a level of alpha that makes us all omega’s. Yes, Edmond has better skills in striking, coaching and paying taxes than all of us. And yes he made Travis Browne move over to his gym which makes one of the biggest MMA fighters in the world his cuckold. Edmond Targaryan is a legend, a beast.. but most of all Edmond Targaryan is the “amenamets sunk e ashkharhum” (biggest mushroom in the world). WAR EDMOND.

Ps: if you think this is a failed troll thread you must be really really fucking gullible.

After adding the pics and edits I revise my score to 9/10.

Good work brah.

After adding the pics and edits I revise my score to 9/10.

Good work brah.

Thanks! Had only copied the raw text when i pushed the wrong bottom somewhere... from then on it was panic wrestling with all the pictures and edits...

Back