Edmond is gold

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif

this needs a 'haters gonna hate' text

I've been a fan of combat sports my entire life. Ronda is the only person I've ever enjoyed watching get beat up. Fuck you, you dnb cunt.

okay now that I'm watching it again after all the lols have been had, I gotta say Edmond wasn't as bad as we made him out to be, not in this particular instance. He''s begging her for head movement, to move... basically asking her to not engage, and to back up... literally screaming PLEASE... and Ronda wouldn't listen... rather she kept going forward trying to clinch/trade with Amanda.

DNB does what DNB wants. Aint no man gonna tell that DNB what to do.

I understand where you're coming from, but Edmond has been training Ronda for a very long time (over 5 years IIRC) and he's a boxing coach. But I agree he's been subject to an unparalleled level of scrutiny maybe unfairly.

14701566042cosZOK.gif

I didn't realize she was telling that idiot "shhhhhh" until now. ROFL! She did it right to his face.

Rhonda should have left that fool for Kings MMA a long time prior.
Would you leave someone who has taught Muhammad Ali himself??
My thoughts exactly...

{<RR}<36>

this needs a 'haters gonna hate' text

looks more like a chicken mating dance. Edmond is a behavioral biologist. Nothing hater about it. Respect da scientific Edmond!

To be fair, fighter does what he was trained to do. If Greg Jackson and Firas would simultaneously shout at me to flying armbar somebody, I won't do it because nobody taught me how.
Great post! That mental picture of them yelling like crazy for a flying armbar makes me chuckle :)

I get your point, I'd just like to argue that since Edmumd started shouting for "Make her miss" before the fight started, we can assume they worked on head movement etc it during camp.
Even Edmund isn't stupid enough to make up a strategy like that last minute.

So who knows if they did train all those things in camp or not. Maybe it's just a case of not being able to teach old dogs new tricks, and that camp wasn't enough to make Ronda unlearn a lifetime of previous training without striking defense..

Last edited:
a lot of stupid assumptions on your part, but whatever makes you happy- okay, Ronda wasn't trained to move backwards. She's only been trained to walk forward. cool.

There are many sparring etc clips of Ronda and what she was never trained to do was head movement and foot work. She fights exactly like she was trained to do. Thats why Edmonds advices were pure bullshit. These are not assumptions. Every fighter under Edmond has had these problems. Look at Marina. She was a prospect with talent and Edmond built up her stand up. Exactly the same problems like Ronda. Ask Ellenberger about Edmonds stand up expertise. He has none

Back