Edmond is gold

lmao. Ronda started the fight with that "once ever" mean mug and 10 seconds later she had the DNB look on her face. hah

okay now that I'm watching it again after all the lols have been had, I gotta say Edmond wasn't as bad as we made him out to be, not in this particular instance. He''s begging her for head movement, to move... basically asking her to not engage, and to back up... literally screaming PLEASE... and Ronda wouldn't listen... rather she kept going forward trying to clinch/trade with Amanda.

DNB does what DNB wants. Aint no man gonna tell that DNB what to do.

8xhWhJDoHxTOw.gif
Damn he also trained Goku, i didnt knew that

As much as I wanted nunes to beat her I now want nunes to get beat badly. She is arrogant too.

okay now that I'm watching it again after all the lols have been had, I gotta say Edmond wasn't as bad as we made him out to be, not in this particular instance. He''s begging her for head movement, to move... basically asking her to not engage, and to back up... literally screaming PLEASE... and Ronda wouldn't listen... rather she kept going forward trying to clinch/trade with Amanda.

DNB does what DNB wants. Aint no man gonna tell that DNB what to do.

To be fair, fighter does what he was trained to do. If Greg Jackson and Firas would simultaneously shout at me to flying armbar somebody, I won't do it because nobody taught me how.

To be fair, fighter does what he was trained to do. If Greg Jackson and Firas would simultaneously shout at me to flying armbar somebody, I won't do it because nobody taught me how.
that makes no sense, and has nothing to do with this instance.

Great advice Edmond, telling a girl with 0 head movement before the fight starts "let her miss"

ha, didnt know nunes got in his face after the fight. nice!

Nah. It makes no sense to demand from your fighter to do something he OBVIOUSLY wasn't trained to do.
a lot of stupid assumptions on your part, but whatever makes you happy- okay, Ronda wasn't trained to move backwards. She's only been trained to walk forward. cool.

To this day I still can't understand what he says toward the end. Mooove va la la moove va lal fuck something.

There's something so odd about Edmund

It's like he kind of knows he's winging it, he clearly has SOME fighting knowledge but I think he prefers pumping up stars and riding the coat tails, we actually saw the moment he realised the golden ticket is over

Lots of fighters don't like to get hit in the face. Should have taught her better

The single most embarrassing fight in UFC history.

Edmond's comentary is indeed gold.

Back