Edmond Fighters records since moving from there gym to his released

<{anton}>
And people still defend this guy from time to time, just embarrassing.

The Edmond train wreck would be fun to watch ...if fighters' health and careers weren't at stake.

awesome_484.gif

How anybody could leave Jackson's for Edmond is beyond me. I am being completely serious. Even if he wasn't getting personal attention from Jackson or Winklejohn, literally everybody there training with him (Browne) would raise his level of proficiency, as opposed to training with Duke, Shafir, Rousey and the occasional random

To me these records aren't that bad since the women fighters mostly suck, but Browne and Ellenberger have actual ability and now look like they have no clue. Put GSP's brain in Browne and you probably have a champion.
Was there ever a fighter that became champion in recent history without having a good chin? The only one I can think that got close to a belt is Overeem. But yeah, Browne has some great skill even under Edmond...

Duke a good prospect. Umm.. If you were running a modelling agency maybe. She is a gangly uncoordinated doofus in the octagon. If she wasn't good looking she wouldn't have even been invited to tuf, let alone given UFC fights. Like youth wasted on the young, she has wasted her good looks, could have landed rich dude and lived the high life.

lol wtf? Duke is NOT model material and never was. She is very strange looking.

Is there a rule against Coach Bashing? I hope not. I would love to tear in.

For now, I will say the only coach who comes even remotely close to being as terrible was Ken Shamrock. Shamrock taught an outdated and outmoded form of Pancrase with a tiny amount of striking and got his fighters crushed by gyms looking to innovate and combine successful styles to create better diversified fighters.

Duke a good prospect. Umm.. If you were running a modelling agency maybe. She is a gangly uncoordinated doofus in the octagon. If she wasn't good looking she wouldn't have even been invited to tuf, let alone given UFC fights. Like youth wasted on the young, she has wasted her good looks, could have landed rich dude and lived the high life.
At the time, she could fight long, had a decent jab, and wasn't completely incapable of avoiding being taken down, and given she was almost six-feet tall and only 27 at the time of The Ultimate Fighter, she could have developed in a serviceable mid-level fighter who used her length to test opponents.

I mean, I'm not saying she was ever going to be a world beater, but she could have been an interesting prospect whose uncommon height and reach could give other fighters problems.

Head movement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back