Edmond Fighters records since moving from there gym to his released

I just wish edmond gets some new fighters quickly. Ufc isnt the same if we dont have edmond there...

Duke was a promising prospect until she joined Rousey and Taverydian at Glendale Fight Club following The Ultimate Fighter 18.

This would be a great time to bring back this old chestnut

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...men-of-mma-whos-who-what-theyll-do-in-the-ufc

THE 4 HORSEWOMEN OF MMA: WHO'S WHO, WHAT THEY'LL DO IN THE UFC

The hottest thing in women's MMA these days is “The Four Horsewomen.”

Shafir - 1-2 since article was written

"If Shafir continues her first-round dominance in her pro debut, it will be hard not to rank her in the top 10, and possibly the top five, of the featherweight division. It is that shallow, and she is that good."

Jessamyn Duke - 0-5 since the article was written

"Truthfully, the sky is the limit for Duke."

Ronda Rousey - lost her belt

"there is no end in sight for her reign atop the bantamweight mountain."

Does Edmund actually train these other fighters?

He most I've ever seen was him sitting at the pool while Travis was doing some underwater resistance drills. Travis then got ninja kicked by Werdum

Baszler used to be good, she's just shot.
Yea. Fighters like Baszler and Kedzie needed the UFC's women's divisions to start up 5 years earlier. Not saying they'd be champs, but their records in the UFC don't do them justice.

Jessamyn Duke - 0-5 since the article was written

"Truthfully, the sky is the limit for Duke."
Worst part for Duke was being sent to Invicta and getting Aldana as her opponent, who's arguably as good as anyone she fought in the UFC.

He has potential if he had stayed at a world class gym. He is a big, athletic guy with good movement. If a guy like BB can get as far as he has, a guy like Travis could get farther. You don't have to be the greatest at anything in HW as BB has shown. It only takes 1 hit when you weigh 265lbs.

Travis said he wasn't getting a lot of 1 on 1 time, or had much actual coaching when he was at Jackson's. He was just learning from other dudes as he trained there. He's got some raw talent, and he could be made into something if he was with the right people.
hes not a total lost cause but he was never some beautiful striker. there was potential of course, his kicks are dangerous and his takedown defense is pretty good too. so he has tools, but hes never been particularly good at striking. or at least, a particular set of striking skills.

not a boxer, not a brilliant muay thai striker.. more just a set of random techniques

he was better earlier in his career tho, maybe jacksons was the key after all

Damn 6 wins?? That's pretty good

Duke had a prime? I must have missed that. Must be referring to the one good fight she had on TUF with Pennington

Meh all those fighters were losing before they joined Edmund...except for Ronda...and that was just a matter of time..she lost to two great fighters.

Browne was never that good, big guy...light on his feet but his striking has always sucked and at times was fluky..in his wins.

As for the rest...they could have been training at the best gym in the world and still lost their fights.

Obligatory Edmond Akbar gif

giphy.gif

Duke was a promising prospect until she joined Rousey and Taverydian at Glendale Fight Club following The Ultimate Fighter 18.

Duke a good prospect. Umm.. If you were running a modelling agency maybe. She is a gangly uncoordinated doofus in the octagon. If she wasn't good looking she wouldn't have even been invited to tuf, let alone given UFC fights. Like youth wasted on the young, she has wasted her good looks, could have landed rich dude and lived the high life.

Too lazy/busy to look it up, but can someone post the roster from another top gym to compare? Something like Jackson's or AKA? I realize there's a disparity in numbers of fighters and fights, but just the win percent would be sufficient.

I think we all know the conclusion that would be drawn from that comparison, but I want to see it regardless.

Shafir, Baszler, Duke is not edmunds fault though

they are just shit

best gym in the world couldnt have turned those three into winners
It's hard to imagine something making them worse than they already were but with Edmond Nothing Is Impossible

It's hard to imagine something making them worse than they already were but with Edmond Nothing Is Impossible

to be fair to him, I think Baszler is still a champion

CnnJhLaUMAAl8Gd.jpg

baszlertryout.jpg

Back