Eddie is a deadman

Eddie is not a deadman because of those highlights, he is a deadman because he was never that good, and he is worse after Conor took his soul.

The guy said he felt like he had Conor's name tattooed on him. How much more bitchmade can a person get? LOL

Deadman is a bit harsh. Extremely hurt man sounds better..

Eddie is not a deadman because of those highlights, he is a deadman because he was never that good, and he is worse after Conor took his soul.

The guy said he felt like he had Conor's name tattooed on him. How much more bitchmade can a person get? LOL
Bitchmade eh? Im sure the warriors of the internet will toughen him up.

Bitchmade eh? Im sure the warriors of the internet will toughen him up.
Why do you folk always make it about the spectators? LOL

I am just a bystander making comments. If the only way you can defend your hero is by attacking me, what does that say about your hero?

Eddie said after the Conor loss, he feels like Conor branded him. What does it mean to be beaten by a guy and having his name tatted on your body, if that isn't one the most ultimate signs of ownership, what is?

It is even worse when you actually believe it in your psyche. Dude surrendered his will to Conor McGregor, and he admitted it.

LOL

I don't see how a loss can be more be more embarrassing then the McGregor loss.

Justin's a dead man.... Its easy to just post a HL and say that

Eddie's a legend. Watch your fingers.

Why do you folk always make it about the spectators? LOL

I am just a bystander making comments. If the only way you can defend your hero is by attacking me, what does that say about your hero?

Eddie said after the Conor loss, he feels like Conor branded him. What does it mean to be beaten by a guy and having his name tatted on your body, if that isn't one the most ultimate signs of ownership, what is?

It is even worse when you actually believe it in your psyche. Dude surrendered his will to Conor McGregor, and he admitted it.

LOL
Oh boo hoo you just a random bystander making comments? Yeah i know, and that's the weakest excuse ever for spewing thoughtless hate.
Eddie is not my "hero" but i respect him enough. Dislike him all you want but he's the furthest thing from a bitch, and if he is, you certainly ain't qualified enough to make that judgement.

I want you to take a look at this short clip before you reply. He talks about the McGregor loss.

Great song choice. You can really hear the genius in it.

bGlb46v.png

o_Oo_Oo_O

can we get a track ID, so that we never accidentally listen to that horrible garbage ever again?

Can't watch until I mute that garbage music it's making my ears bleed.

Back