Eddie Hearns plan to unify the HW division

TinkerMan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
eddies plan is if dillian whyte beats Browne, make the whyte vs wilder fight in the hope dillian can take the belt off of deontay then we will see Joshua vs whyte 2 to unify the division. Although I think dillian can beat both Browne and Wilder, I actually think he's an easier fight for Joshua than a fight vs wilder

I think dillian will beat Browne and is a banana skin for both Joshua and wilder. He is an easier fight for Joshua than fighting wilder . Hearn promotes both guys and Whyte is no 1 with the wbc, which is wilders belt. he wouldn’t be doing his job if he wasn’t trying to make that fight

Wilder will knock Whyte out within 3 rounds.

Eddie Hearn really doing some quality work

no he won't.

Cant wait to see all these cats change their tune on Whyte lol. They talk him up now because he landed a punch on AJ but after Wilder knocks his block off theyll be saying how weak of an opponent he was because he was AJ’s scraps etc.

Eddie Hearn will be in Dana White's outer lobby waiting for his coffee order if the UFC signs Joshua to a $500 million deal.. . . ."yah suh, would you be wantin' cream with that coffee suh?

Back