Eddie Hearn: 'Wilder Was Terrible...'

lol are you seriously taking fury on his word. There’s your mistake right there! Maybe it’s a cultural thing! Hes not serious bout hardly anything. He’s been trolling Joshua since he took ‘his’ belts! He wants Joshua, wilder is a stepping stone to him as no one could justify a fight with the unified HW champ after 1 exhibition fight. Wilder ducked Joshua to take on a fat, possibly shot version of fury. And you give him a pass. Laughable double standard

Come on dude could you really credit Joshua for taking on fury after the seferi fight? He would’ve been fckin hammered considering he has 3 of the 4, mandatories and all of the top guys want to fight him. Wilder got a pass because people expect him to defend against shit unworthy opponents. He’s been doing it sll the way to the Ortiz fight and The wbc allows him to do it

And who are these pros and why does their opinion hold so much weight with you? Most of the ex fighters I’ve seen interviewed rate Joshua as no1 until fury or wilder beats him? Seems like double standards again that you hold ex pros word to such a high standard, but don’t share the same outrage that many of them showed for the fury vs wilder fight.

Wrekt +10

You're an idiot.

A real big idiot.

Really gonna use furys assessment to judge wilder/AJ ?
Do you not know the warren/Hearn fury/AJ relationship ?

115-111
You're getting stupider by the post...

Beautiful, back to furys assessment...
I give up
Smh

I stopped when I realized the same guy liking my posts is the same guy calling me an idiot in the same hour. You're confused.

I actually stopped at the "idiot" piece.

Who says that....."you're an idiot"? ummm….yeah lol

In any case, thanks for playing.....later. lol

I stopped when I realized the same guy liking my posts is the same guy calling me an idiot in the same hour. You're confused.

I actually stopped at the "idiot" piece.

Who says that....."you're an idiot"? ummm….yeah lol

In any case, thanks for playing.....later. lol
^5

Back