News Eddie Hearn "I'll offer Deontay 50/50 if..

I think the public have warmed to Fury now. I think he'll get a lot more supporters than he has done. You can see it the way the media are treating him, they are much more positive about him than before.

I think the public have warmed to Fury now. I think he'll get a lot more supporters than he has done. You can see it the way the media are treating him, they are much more positive about him than before.

He's liable to spout something fucking stupid at any point, and he's headline again for all the wrong reasons.

He's had to piggyback off other cards on his comback, as he doesnt have any fan base in the slightest in the UK

He's liable to spout something fucking stupid at any point, and he's headline again for all the wrong reasons.

He's had to piggyback off other cards on his comback, as he doesnt have any fan base in the slightest in the UK
We'll see won't we how many supporters he has when he fights Wilder. Personally I think you're wrong but we'll see.

We'll see won't we how many supporters he has when he fights Wilder. Personally I think you're wrong but we'll see.

Well im not wrong, if he was popular, the fight against Joshua would be made, as he is the biggest draw in HW boxing for a long time, and the public/his fans would have made it happen.

As it is, hes having to go to America to fight someone else with no fucking fans, theyve actually had to do a press tour to try and generate some interest in the fight ffs

Yeah there’s been quite a change in attitudes to him personally, and his boxing skills. Very few people I know liked or rated him even straight after the wlad fight. He was hammered by the press as well, though he did deserve it.
He has put on a charm offensive these last few months, and whether people like him or not, they can’t deny that he is charismatic, as opposed to someone like mcgregor, who’s just an egotistical, disrespectful gobshite

Well im not wrong, if he was popular, the fight against Joshua would be made, as he is the biggest draw in HW boxing for a long time, and the public/his fans would have made it happen.

As it is, hes having to go to America to fight someone else with no fucking fans, theyve actually had to do a press tour to try and generate some interest in the fight ffs

I don’t think Hearn or Joshua were even thinking the fight was viable at this stage based on his 2 ‘exhibition’ fights. If he beats wilder I reckon the fight will be made easily

Tyson Fury has refused to fight anyone connected to Eddie Hearn

I'm starting to think Fury is Bi-polar, he was praising AJ and Hearn earlier today

Just wait, if Fury wins this the AJ fight will be made quickly. By fighting Wilder he is generating interest. If he wins he'll be regarded as a hero in the UK and all the bad things he's done will be forgotten in an instant.

Yeah there’s been quite a change in attitudes to him personally, and his boxing skills. Very few people I know liked or rated him even straight after the wlad fight. He was hammered by the press as well, though he did deserve it.
He has put on a charm offensive these last few months, and whether people like him or not, they can’t deny that he is charismatic, as opposed to someone like mcgregor, who’s just an egotistical, disrespectful gobshite
Yeah he has and he's definitely winning people over. I know Twitter isn't the be all and end all of popularity but you can't argue against the fact that he has the third highest number of followers in boxing after Joshua and Canelo. That speaks volumes.

LOL well I never! Can't believe he's a popular as Anthony Joshua. Still he probably has a lot of Pakistan following him.
Nonito Donaire has over 800k followers too, he was the closest to Fury that I could find (besides Khan)

Back