Eddie Cummins and dds break out details revealed

I want Gordon to go on a rampage in the Gi so we can get 4 10hr DVDs from Danaher about the super secret revolutionary Gi system he invented 20 years ago as a blue belt with a broken hip and back but is just now giving away his secrets the first time one of his students had even a modicum of success in the Gi. Why would you ignore 50% of the ways to strangle people?

I want Gordon to go on a rampage in the Gi so we can get 4 10hr DVDs from Danaher about the super secret revolutionary Gi system he invented 20 years ago as a blue belt with a broken hip and back but is just now giving away his secrets the first time one of his students had even a modicum of success in the Gi. Why would you ignore 50% of the ways to strangle people?

Problem Danaher relies on these guys to promote his things. Marcelo was able to prove things himself and not just talk about philosophy.

The DDS (Death to Danaher Squad) is still alive and well on Sherdog at least.

i don't get how anybody could hate on danaher after the incredible success he's had as coach. i bet his philosophies on the Gi are pretty revelatory as much as his no-gi ones are.

i don't get how anybody could hate on danaher after the incredible success he's had as coach. i bet his philosophies on the Gi are pretty revelatory as much as his no-gi ones are.

Who was Danaher's top student before the DDS?

How about just a jiu jitsu practitioner?

who trained at Renzo Gracie from 2002-2012? Excuse my sarcasm, but I just don't see the point you're making. I get that Danaher likes to give off an exaggerated sense of his own magnanimity, but it's hard to argue that he's not a brilliant coach. he's been associated with so many legends, and has started a bjj team that's not only revolutionized the sport technique-wise, but also helped build it into a viable professional sport.

I 100% believe Danaher is a genius coach because smarter, more able people than myself tell me so but the question in my mind is who among all the 100's of Renzo's students did Danaher make a champion before the DDS? It's not a provocative question.

I 100% believe Danaher is a genius coach because smarter, more able people than myself tell me so but the question in my mind is who among all the 100's of Renzo's students did Danaher make a champion before the DDS? It's not a provocative question.

without knowing definitively because it was less documented, i presume the answer is that 1. he focused on MMA grappling pre-DDS and 2. Team Renzo Gracie was not exactly known for being a sport BJJ school back then anyways

However, I suspect if you comb through ADCC and maybe IBJJF records you just look for anybody repping Renzo Gracie, and Danaher likely played a part (Weidman vs, Galvao at ADCC certainly comes to mind).

he's a prodigal professional athlete who hasn't even entered his prime yet. i'm sure john danaher looks at gordon and sees an all-time great BJJ player, and a possible UFC champion some day as well (and he's probably sat down with gordon many times and planned this out with him). just because it's BJJ we don't think of him the way we think of other blue chip pro athletes, but clearly that's his path.

Plenty of successful athletes in various sports are able to do other things other than their sport. Additionally, it would be in Gordon's best interest to get a more variety of life experiences. What is his end game? Where does he want to be in 5-10-15-20 years? Yes his immediate goals might be all competition related, but what about his longer term life goals? At 23 he has maybe 10 years of competition in him. Then is life will be more than half over. What happens after that? Will he open a school? Where will he get the business and interpersonal experience? DJ Jackson has accomplished more than Gordon Ryan in Grappling and competes far more but he still has time to teach classes and take business courses.
You mean selling stuff in a shop?
No, i'd suggest something totally unrelated to grappling where he would come in contact with diverse groups of people.

New business card idea.

Gordon Ryan: The World's Baddest Crybaby
InfatuatedBewitchedAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif

DJ Jackson has accomplished more than Gordon Ryan in Grappling and competes far more but he still has time to teach classes and take business courses.
And he still finds time to rape children? What a renaissance man! Maybe Gordon should see Master Lloyd about becoming an MMA Millionaire.

And he still finds time to rape children? What a renaissance man! Maybe Gordon should see Master Lloyd about becoming an MMA Millionaire.

I'm done debating with people who value heresay over our court of law and actual evidence. The topic of this post is Gordon Ryan.

Lol at anyone being mad at Gordon for being straightforward. The only lames in this convo are Eddie and that other guy.

I just assume that he will open his own gym one day just like Tom de blass.
Gary also ownes his own gym as well.

Who was Danaher's top student before the DDS?
Gianni grippo. He competed at an ibjjf event on saturday, did a seminar on sunday, posted that he joined MG on monday. He cited lack of focus on the bjj comp team as a reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back