Eddie Bravo vs Theo Van

Saw this earlier, lol.

I don't think Eddie would actually try to harm Theo, not unless Theo physically provokes him.

Insecure fighter who shows how paper thin his emotions are when someone makes a joke about him. Nothing new

Insecure fighter who shows how paper thin his emotions are when someone makes a joke about him. Nothing new

Eddie seemed more upset at the two-facedness of the act, rather than the substance of what was said. The Jack Russell comment was just a focal point.

Eddie seemed more upset at the two-facedness of the act, rather than the substance of what was said. The Jack Russell comment was just a focal point.

Guys say that kind of stuff about friends all the time.

Talking behind a friend's back when they are not there to defend themselves is cowardly, especially if there was a false impression that they were both on the same page about something.

Big big fan of Theo checking in.

Edgy Brah would mess Theo up and make him say "the Earth is flat."

Feel like Theo is almost playing a character most of the time....and Eddie doesn't get it at all.

Talking behind a friend's back when they are not there to defend themselves is cowardly, especially if there was a false impression that they were both on the same page about something.
Oh shut up and go fuck your 'friends' gf

the joe rogan crew has always been chameleon motherfuckers

That’s the guy from Road Rules.

That guy isnt even really Bravos close friend they are not buddies like that,plus it was like that guy was trying to win brownie points with Joe, Eddie was right to put him on blast, its about respect this is how it works you gotta put your foot down just a little bit to put a dude like that in check or else they will think you are a bitch

he aint part of that crew, Eddie told him he thought it ws funny but said hey if you didnt like me talking about conspiracy why ask me to? the guy was being fake to try to be cool with Joe rogan by dissing Bravo who Rogan and crew like to crack on, but Rogan doesn't do it like that Rogan actually lets Bravo speak his piece on the show.

That guy isnt even really Bravos close friend they are not buddies like that,plus it was like that guy was trying to win brownie points with Joe, Eddie was right to put him on blast, its about respect this is how it works you gotta put your foot down just a little bit to put a dude like that in check or else they will think you are a bitch

he aint part of that crew, Eddie told him he thought it ws funny but said hey if you didnt like me talking about conspiracy why ask me to? the guy was being fake to try to be cool with Joe rogan by dissing Bravo who Rogan and crew like to crack on, but Rogan doesn't do it like that Rogan actually lets Bravo speak his piece on the show.

Or Eddie could have been, you know, an adult and said “yeah, I guess I am kind of like that. Theo is right. No need to talk to him about it.”

Back