Eddie Bravo vs Joe Rogan

They get each other in a double head lock in a Napoleon dynamite style fight .

Then hit the bong and get baked on the old Budda...
<30><36>

Bravo easily wins on the ground, Rogan easily wins on the feet.

Classic striker vs grappler, Joe!<Goldie11>

Love Eddies BJJ

Can't stand his retarded conspiracy talk.

I want Eddie to rolling D'arce choke me into unconsciousness while whispering Flat Earth theory into my ear as the room goes black

What is Eddie going to have that can deal with this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
The banana split

GTFO with this hypothetical Rogan shit. Wow, he sure can kick a heavy bag hard. He did TKD (the Dane Cook of all martial arts) for a minute before most Shertards were born. He talks himself up like most old TRT guys. Edgy Bra destroyed Royler; lack of standup is irrelevant.

GTFO with this hypothetical Rogan shit. Wow, he sure can kick a heavy bag hard. He did TKD (the Dane Cook of all martial arts) for a minute before most Shertards were born. He talks himself up like most old TRT guys. Edgy Bra destroyed Royler; lack of standup is irrelevant.
Fight starts standing

I can’t believe this is a topic of conversation...This is some “my Dad could beat up your Dad” shit lmfao...

This delsional reverence Sherdoggers have developed for Joe's mythical spinning back kick because of some stupid video of GSP humoring him is up there with "Van Damme was a legitimate kickboxing champion."
He was.

Joe loses In BJJ but of striking allowed like in a street fight scenario, Joe wrecks him . Stronger athlete and Eddie admits he himself has no stand up ( watch recent jre with him ) . Just cause you can beat someone In BJJ doesn’t mean you best them in a streetlight . I’m a Brown belt . I regularly tap out with a gi , a large explosive 6”1, 300 lb blue belt( I’m 175 5’9 “ Manlet” Lol ) with predator dreads no less. In the mma class ? He destroys me and he’s being nice . Just grounds and pounds me and nothing I do can keep him off me. Joe wrecks Eddie if striking allowed even IF it goes to ground .

Joe is a lot thicker and stronger than Eddie

They are about the same height

Bravo has better BJJ technique but Joe is also a black belt and much stronger and heavier

I think Joe beats him anywhere tbh unless Bravo can secure some shit lightning fast

Back