Eddie Bravo vs Joe Rogan

ImmigrantMentality

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously these guys are good friends, Eddie at times has irked Joe in the past with his conspiracy theories.

This video probably being the most known incident

But who would win if things actually got physical? They're more or less the same height but Joe is more muscular and takes peds. Obviously Eddie has the much better grappling credentials but I don't think he's ever really trained his stand up, so Joe would have the advantage on the feet even though he's never competed at a high level.

Who takes it?

Rogan by alpha brain and weed fueled kettlebell mauling

tenor.gif

Last edited:
In the stand-up, Hogan would likely murk him.

In grappling, Edgy slaughters him.

What is Eddie going to have that can deal with this

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Eddie! Sheesh watch any rogan sparring video, Eddie is actually a very very top level grappler.

~DaViD~

Edgy would pull guard and put him in an "insert wacky name for a regular sub", and submit him.

Rogan via unanimous decision.

I don’t know who would win a fight between these 2, but drugs clearly beat both their brains. JC. How is that drivel so popular?

Edgy would pull guard and put him in an "insert wacky name for a regular sub", and submit him.

Haha wacky name for a regular sub. True.
I trained at 10th planet a few times to see what the hype was about. Found out that "weedkiller" and "stepmothers g-string" etc were just shit names for an armbar and heel hook.

Obviously these guys are good friends, Eddie at times has irked Joe in the past with his conspiracy theories.

This video probably being the most known incident

But who would win if things actually got physical? They're more or less the same height but Joe is more muscular and takes peds. Obviously Eddie has the much better grappling credentials but I don't think he's ever really trained his stand up, so Joe would have the advantage on the feet even though he's never competed at a high level.

Who takes it?

Eddie came from a stand up background originally. I remember reading that in the foreword of the submissions 101 book.

Bravo knows he doesn't want to mess with Joe's spinning back kick. Bravo even says Joe's kick is the best he has ever seen even from pro fighters.

I think Eddie's back is all fucked up right now so honestly I'd take Hogan. It really depends on where the fight starts, too. Bravo is a wizard on the ground but standing Hogan would probably murk him with the first combination.

Joe's got striking but it's all flashy shit, if Bravo can just get the clinch, he can start working with his vastly superior grappling attack.

Bravo knows he doesn't want to mess with Joe's spinning back kick. Bravo even says Joe's kick is the best he has ever seen even from pro fighters.

This delsional reverence Sherdoggers have developed for Joe's mythical spinning back kick because of some stupid video of GSP humoring him is up there with "Van Damme was a legitimate kickboxing champion."

Back