Eddie Bravo says Garry Tonon will make his MMA debut in ONE Champsionship

Mr Fushida

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm excited to see how Garry will do in MMA. He has some of the best leg locks in the game and went to a draw with Palhares.

5adeadef8a4e162930e2598dd851a95f.gif

PepperyCandidBangeltiger.gif

Anyone else looking forward to see how he will do?

kind of old news

i'm more curious about Danis in Bellator tbh

Very interested in seeing how he does along with Gordon Ryan when he makes the switch to MMA. Being great at leg locks is a great 1-2 punch to have in MMA. So many BJJ gyms for so long didn't drill them that it is the equivalent of having an ace up one's sleeves. People like, Aoki, Kitaoka, and Imanari utilized greatly in much of their careers. The Danaher Death Squad are even better at them and BJJ period. We will have to see about the rest of their games though. Wish them the best of luck though. It's always great to have crossover athletes of their caliber in MMA!

besides Aoki whom he already kind of fought can you name any worthy opponent at One? anything to be excited about?

Not exactly sure what you’re saying but I’m x1000 more interested in what Kron does next than Danis

Not exactly sure what you’re saying but I’m x1000 more interested in what Kron does next than Danis
i meant that unlike Tonon in One Danis in Bellator could potentially have some really good matches which a would love to see. if he actually made it to mma and do well in first couple of fights of course.

Very interested in seeing how he does along with Gordon Ryan when he makes the switch to MMA. Being great at leg locks is a great 1-2 punch to have in MMA. So many BJJ gyms for so long didn't drill them that it is the equivalent of having an ace up one's sleeves. People like, Aoki, Kitaoka, and Imanari utilized greatly in much of their careers. The Danaher Death Squad are even better at them and BJJ period. We will have to see about the rest of their games though. Wish them the best of luck though. It's always great to have crossover athletes of their caliber in MMA!
Keg locks werent aokis go to move tho

Back